Has anyone besides Savoldelli ever won a Grand Tour

Anybody else notice that Henry was ALMOST human there for a second?

[email protected] wrote:

> Anyway, it's a chicken v. egg sort of thing, I guess. If hadn't paced
> well, he'd have lost more time, if he paced even better and lost a
> little less time on the way up, he wouldn't have needed to descend as
> well.

Dumbass -

You're missing the point. Lots of guys can ride within their limits and
ride within themselves to victory..

Hardly anyone has 'descending speed' as a weapon and uses that speed as
an important component of a win.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, it's a chicken v. egg sort of thing, I guess. If hadn't paced
> > well, he'd have lost more time, if he paced even better and lost a
> > little less time on the way up, he wouldn't have needed to descend as
> > well.

> Dumbass -
>

> You're missing the point. Lots of guys can ride within their limits and
> ride within themselves to victory..
>
> Hardly anyone has 'descending speed' as a weapon and uses that speed as
> an important component of a win.
>

> thanks,
>
> K. Gringioni.

I've descended to victory more than a few times. Of course, these
victories don't count for anything because it was during masters
racing. We were just engaging in a hobby.

Scott

Scott wrote:
> I've descended to victory more than a few times. Of course, these
> victories don't count for anything because it was during masters
> racing. We were just engaging in a hobby.

Going fast downhill is a common skill in masters racing.

Bob "Goes fast downhill" Schwartz

Scott wrote:

> I've descended to victory more than a few times. Of course, these
> victories don't count for anything because it was during masters
> racing. We were just engaging in a hobby.

Dumbass -

You have the correct attitude.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.