Has Anyone Done Pilates Exercise?

Arnold

Guest
What do you think of it for conditioning. I'm not a body builder and just
want stronger muscles not big ones.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:44:48 GMT, "Arnold" <[email protected]> wrote:

>What do you think of it for conditioning. I'm not a body builder and just
>want stronger muscles not big ones.

Do you want longer muscles, as well?

Patrick Falcon

"Patrick Falcon" <[email protected]> wrote
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:44:48 GMT, "Arnold" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>What do you think of it for conditioning. I'm not a body builder and just
>>want stronger muscles not big ones.
>>

> Do you want longer muscles, as well?

Long AND lean.

David

David Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Patrick Falcon" <[email protected]> wrote
> > On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:44:48 GMT, "Arnold" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >>What do you think of it for conditioning. I'm not a body builder and just
> >>want stronger muscles not big ones.
> >>

> > Do you want longer muscles, as well?

> Long AND lean.

Like a dancer. Or a Hollywood movie star!

"Arnold" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:4NwLd.378$8a6.13@trndny09...
> What do you think of it for conditioning. I'm not a body builder and just
> want stronger muscles not big ones.

Pliates I haven't tried, but I've been hooked on Yoga for a couple of months
now and don't plan on going back.
I've noticed development in muscles that I didn't even know I had, and very
notable improvements in my core strength and posture.
It's helped my form in the weight room as well as my endurance.
I do the hot yoga (bikrams) where they heat the room and you sweat a
bucket's worth over an hour and a half. I haven't had a zit since I started
because my pores are staying clean (i suppose).
Let me know how the pilates works for you.

Azul

"The Queen of Cans and Jars" <[email protected]> wrote
> David Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > Do you want longer muscles, as well?

>> Long AND lean.

> Like a dancer. Or a Hollywood movie star!

Or Fitness Celebrity John Basedow.

David

David Cohen wrote:
> "The Queen of Cans and Jars" <[email protected]> wrote
>> David Cohen <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> "Patrick Falcon" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Long AND lean.

>> Like a dancer. Or a Hollywood movie star!

> Or Fitness Celebrity John Basedow.
>
> David

Or Richard Simmons?

I'm a pony, I'm a pony!
--
-Larry

Arnold wrote:
> What do you think of it for conditioning. I'm not a body builder and

just
> want stronger muscles not big ones.

It's fantastic! Find a good instructor. I also walk three to five
miles three times per week. I look and feel better at 44 than I did at
24.

> Arnold wrote:
> > What do you think of it for conditioning. I'm not a body builder and

> just
> > want stronger muscles not big ones.

> It's fantastic! Find a good instructor. I also walk three to five
> miles three times per week. I look and feel better at 44 than I did at
> 24.

Great news! For my part, I feel much better at 40 than I was when I
was 20. I want to be able to play hockey when I am 65.