Has anyone ever bought from the spammers?

kdelong

Dec 14, 2006
A whole lot of spamming on the forum today. Is anyone who reads this forum interested in the spam posts? Has anyone who reads this forum ever bought anything from these guys? I'm just wondering if they are making a profit off of thier posts or if they are wasting thier time.

kdelong said:
A whole lot of spamming on the forum today. Is anyone who reads this forum interested in the spam posts? Has anyone who reads this forum ever bought anything from these guys? I'm just wondering if they are making a profit off of thier posts or if they are wasting thier time.
I always wonder about those who are dim enough to click on a spam thread.

It costs zero to spam, and so it never hurts to try...

All it takes is one moron per decade, and they have made more than they will ever spend in their attempt to lure in idiots.

Although it would seem that forums would be a bit more difficult because of the registration needed than just filling inboxes based on mailing lists...

Dunno. They seem to be able to automate the registration or something, given the amount of spam threads we occasionally get. Either that or they are spammer/cyclists...

Very amusing though. I just read the Nike Jordan one. Toward the end I was expecting for him to tell me he had $2.7 million, left to him by his Uncle the Foreign Minister and he needed help in transferring it out of the country.