Has anyone got views about racing ? (as opposed to doping)

helmutRoole2 said:
Americans, unfortunately, can't particpate in this thread because we get no tv coverage outside of the Tour and a handful of soundbites on the rest of the season.

I will tell this. The last time I went to a bicycle race a doping investigation broke out. Ba-da, boom.
Have you tried this site? It will have the Eneco Tour and Vuelta live. Of course you have to fork over some dough.
http://www.cycling.tv/

Rolfrae said:
Di Luca finished 80th, over 12 minutes back. Guess he just showed up 'cause he's wearing ProTour leader's jersey.
I understand that there was a early 23 man breakaway, and at least three of DiLuca's team mates were in it. That size breakaway is hard to catch. DiLuca gambled that his teammates could do the job, and Bertagnolli did.

helmutRoole2 said:
Americans, unfortunately, can't particpate in this thread because we get no tv coverage outside of the Tour and a handful of soundbites on the rest of the season.

But we are so enlightened by the GT forum we don't need TV race coverage.

lw

helmutRoole2 said:

I will tell this. The last time I went to a bicycle race a doping investigation broke out. Ba-da, boom.
Yeah Helmut. You are missing the best races of the year if you are only watching Vs. Try www.cycling.tv. Screw the Tour. The Classics are where the action is at and cycling.tv has plenty of Classics.

Frigo's Luggage said:
Yeah Helmut. You are missing the best races of the year if you are only watching Vs. Try www.cycling.tv. Screw the Tour. The Classics are where the action is at and cycling.tv has plenty of Classics.
Ive been looking for something like this. We get bugger all coverage in Australia appart from le tour.

Whats the quality like (of the subscription feeds)? How much download does it chew up roughly?