Has anyone seen it.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by crazy6r54, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    I was window shopping at the mall during my lunch break the other day. I also work at the mall
    Filene's. I seen a helmet by GIRO which had open or close vents operated by a switch on top of the
    helmet. Well I walked by and looked in the window today, it was gone. Yes it was something that
    caught my eyes and mind as something usefull and needed during my rides. Can anyone shine the light
    on this product for me.

    Fire up MTB 03

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I was window shopping at the mall during my lunch break the other day. I also work
    > at the mall Filene's. I seen a helmet by GIRO which had open or close vents
    > operated by a switch on top of the helmet. Well I walked by and looked in the
    > window today, it was gone. Yes it was something that caught my eyes and mind as
    > something usefull and needed during my rides. Can anyone shine the light on this
    > product for me.

    You mean this one:

    http://www.giro.com/usa/sno_fuse.html

    Its a skiing helmet tho...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  3. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I was window shopping at the mall during my lunch break the other day. I also
    > > work at the mall Filene's. I seen a helmet by GIRO which had open or close vents
    > > operated by a switch on top of the helmet. Well I walked by and looked in the
    > > window today, it was gone. Yes it was something that caught my eyes and mind as
    > > something usefull and needed during my rides. Can anyone shine the light on this
    > > product for me.
    >
    > You mean this one:
    >
    > http://www.giro.com/usa/sno_fuse.html
    >
    > Its a skiing helmet tho...

    Skiing helmet? How dare you?! That is a snowboarding or skibiking helmet!!!

    hehe

    darsh

    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  4. > Skiing helmet? How dare you?! That is a snowboarding or skibiking helmet!!!

    Yeah, Im offended. Skiiers suck. That is a snowboarding helmet. Although, I just use my Giro mad max
    for snowboarding and biking. Brilliant lid.

    Small 'is it 4:20 yet?' Black Dog

  5. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > Skiing helmet? How dare you?! That is a snowboarding or skibiking helmet!!!
    >
    > Yeah, Im offended. Skiiers suck. That is a snowboarding helmet. Although,
    > just use my Giro mad max for snowboarding and biking. Brilliant lid.
    >
    > Small 'is it 4:20 yet?' Black Dog

    Ahhhh...Boarders suck! ;^) There was a discussion on rec.skiing.alpine on what to call a group of
    boarders. Like a gaggle of geese, pride of lions, etc. One person complained about boarders habit of
    sitting in a row across the slope barricading it like a stone wall. Resulting in a new name for a
    group of boarders - "Stoner Henge"

    Mike - it's always 4:20 somewhere. ;^)

  6. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Michael Dart wrote:
    > "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>> Skiing helmet? How dare you?! That is a snowboarding or skibiking helmet!!!
    >>
    >> Yeah, Im offended. Skiiers suck. That is a snowboarding helmet. Although, I just use my Giro mad
    >> max for snowboarding and biking. Brilliant lid.
    >>
    >> Small 'is it 4:20 yet?' Black Dog
    >>

    > Ahhhh...Boarders suck! ;^) There was a discussion on rec.skiing.alpine on what to call a group of
    > boarders. Like a gaggle of geese, pride of lions, etc. One person complained about boarders habit
    > of sitting in a row across the slope barricading it like a stone wall. Resulting in a new name for
    > a group of boarders - "Stoner Henge"
    >
    > Mike - it's always 4:20 somewhere. ;^)

    can we tell the dirt bag and homeless jokes now?

    penny

  7. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Michael Dart wrote:
    > > "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > >> Yeah, Im offended. Skiiers suck. That is a snowboarding helmet. Although, I just use my Giro
    > >> mad max for snowboarding and biking. Brilliant lid.
    > >>
    > >> Small 'is it 4:20 yet?' Black Dog
    > >>

    > > Ahhhh...Boarders suck! ;^) There was a discussion on rec.skiing.alpine on what to call a group
    > > of boarders. Like a gaggle of geese, pride of lions, etc. One person complained about boarders
    > > habit of sitting in a row across the slope barricading it like a stone wall. Resulting in a new
    > > name for a group of boarders - "Stoner Henge"
    > >
    > > Mike - it's always 4:20 somewhere. ;^)
    >
    > can we tell the dirt bag and homeless jokes now?
    >
    > penny

    Huh?