has anyone seen the new look kirsten gum?

dwjones45

Guest
i saw her tonight on the "road to the tour" and kirsten has gone brunette.
in my opinion she looks better as a blonde.

Get rid of her and Trautwig.

If only one can stay, keep her and let Trautwig go.

dwjones45 wrote:
> i saw her tonight on the "road to the tour" and kirsten has gone brunette.
> in my opinion she looks better as a blonde.

Made me yell in fright. She changes her look more often than the last
American 1st lady.

Keep Kirsten and Tautwig. They're learning and it shows.

Tautwig makes such an ass out of himself - at least once a stage - his
main problem is that he acts all cocky-like he knows something about
cYCLING, well we all know he doesn;t -he reminds me of the guy at a
cocktail party that starts shooting his mouth off about a topic he
knows nothing about - the problem comes when someone actually knows
something about the topic and makes the big mouth look like a BS'er.
Tautwig should drop the attitude, its getting old.

Gum - she tries hard - but her main problem is that she is just not a
good on air reporter. There is a reason she is on OLN - a network that
exactly known for their onair personalities...........

"dwjones45" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>i saw her tonight on the "road to the tour" and kirsten has gone brunette.
>in my opinion she looks better as a blonde.

I liked her look best in 2003 when she had that outdoorsy thing going on. I
have always enjoyed her enthusiasm and hope that she continues reporting on
bike racing.