Has anyone tried Free Life nutritional products?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Robin, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Robin

    Robin Guest

    It's a MLM line, Earl Mindel is integrally involved with it. If you've
    tried any of the products, which ones and how did you like them?

    --
    "Be kind, because everyone you meet is fighting a desperate battle." Philo of Alexandria. Do not email if posting a response. TO EMAIL, REPLACE X WITH 4

    Tags:

  2. Stan

    Stan Guest

    No but rainbow light candadia cleanse have kept me off meds for my
    colitis for 5 years. Feel 90% better than when under Drs care.
    Stan

    Robin <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > It's a MLM line, Earl Mindel is integrally involved with it. If you've
    > tried any of the products, which ones and how did you like them?

  3. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:47:37 -0700, Robin <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It's a MLM line, Earl Mindel is integrally involved with it. If you've
    >tried any of the products, which ones and how did you like them?

    Better try this :

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_noni.htm
    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_non3.htm
    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_non4.htm