Has anyone tried hornless saddles?

D. Alward

Guest
I have been looking at some sites for hornless saddles .... BiSaddle, DD
Wings, Spiderflex Saddles. Has anyone tried any of these saddles? (I'm
thinking of using one on an exercise bike after experiencing chafing).

> I have been looking at some sites for hornless saddles .... BiSaddle, DD
> Wings, Spiderflex Saddles. Has anyone tried any of these saddles? (I'm
> thinking of using one on an exercise bike after experiencing chafing).

They've got a reputation for being rubbish, but then people're talking
about using them with a bike that moves.

You could consider wearing lycra shorts - it's fairly slippery-type
material so should stop chaffing.

Mark Thompson wrote:

> They've got a reputation for being rubbish, but then people're talking
> about using them with a bike that moves.

True: apparently you do most of your high speed "lean" steering with
your thighs on the saddle nose.