Has Levi gone mad ?

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
Whats the point of baiting Evans...? Levi knows that a non-drug user evans will always beat a non-doping Leipheimer....... Why can't Evans attack and why can't he help a group ride away from the rest of them including Leipheimer ?

Levi is a A grade tool.
_______

"I don’t understand what Cadel was doing. People who win the Tour de France don’t race like that. He was just doing Alejandro’s job for him. Now he has second instead of third. You have to race to win and he wasn’t obviously doing that. I was clawing my way back at my own pace and I was close, but with about one kilometer from the summit, Cadel started to pull those guys. I just exploded a little bit and I think I lost about 30 seconds there. The Joux-Plane kind of rolls across the top and there’s another uphill section after the King of the Mountain banner. They had a little group going and I could see Szmyd attacking. It’s always easier in a group than going alone. By the time I hit the descent, I couldn’t see them anymore. I was going pretty fast, but when you’re by yourself on the descent, it’s different. I don’t know who was leading in that group, but Zubeldia and Valverde can really descend fast."

"I’m happy. I won the prologue and did a very good time trial the other day. It was a perfect course for Valverde. He’s very strong now, so be within 19 seconds of him is a good result. If it was a flatter course, maybe I could have won, but that’s just how the race is this year. Yesterday I was feeling much better. Today my legs were hurting and I just didn’t have any acceleration. Valverde is looking very strong. It looks like Evans is just racing for second. He figures he can’t beat him."

whiteboytrash said:
Whats the point of baiting Evans...? Levi knows that a non-drug user evans will always beat a non-doping Leipheimer....... Why can't Evans attack and why can't he help a group ride away from the rest of them including Leipheimer ?

Levi is a A grade tool.
_______

"I don’t understand what Cadel was doing. People who win the Tour de France don’t race like that. He was just doing Alejandro’s job for him. Now he has second instead of third. You have to race to win and he wasn’t obviously doing that. I was clawing my way back at my own pace and I was close, but with about one kilometer from the summit, Cadel started to pull those guys. I just exploded a little bit and I think I lost about 30 seconds there. The Joux-Plane kind of rolls across the top and there’s another uphill section after the King of the Mountain banner. They had a little group going and I could see Szmyd attacking. It’s always easier in a group than going alone. By the time I hit the descent, I couldn’t see them anymore. I was going pretty fast, but when you’re by yourself on the descent, it’s different. I don’t know who was leading in that group, but Zubeldia and Valverde can really descend fast."

"I’m happy. I won the prologue and did a very good time trial the other day. It was a perfect course for Valverde. He’s very strong now, so be within 19 seconds of him is a good result. If it was a flatter course, maybe I could have won, but that’s just how the race is this year. Yesterday I was feeling much better. Today my legs were hurting and I just didn’t have any acceleration. Valverde is looking very strong. It looks like Evans is just racing for second. He figures he can’t beat him."
Yes but thats what I replied to you just now in another thread on the DL. Is 2nd place really so special for Evans. It was absolutely clear to anyone that Valverde is very strong and wouldnt blow up.

To win Evans must beat his contenders when he can. Today he has the opportunity to eliminate Levi, and he did it.
Maybe tomorrow he could beat Valpiti...

whiteboytrash said:

Levi is a A grade tool.
_______

Yeah! What do you expect when the 2nd person in contention seems a bit weak. Not do anything because Piti is not going to crack?

huboon said:
It was nice seeing Rogers not giving a pedal turn for Peanuthead.
so Levi is off the heavy dope, he wants some gifts?

No gifts mate, you and bruyneel stole the tour last year with your transfusions.

"My earpiece fell out so there was no way the DS could explain the race to me. I don’t understand what Cadel was doing. People who win the Tour de France don’t race like that, and I should know because I race the same way. He was just doing Alejandro’s job for him. This is completely unfair. Only my team should be allowed to pay riders to help people on other teams. Now he has second instead of third. You have to race to win--at least that's what I have been told; it's never worked for me in the big races--and he wasn’t obviously doing that. I was clawing my way back at my own pace and I was close, but with about one kilometer from the summit my Synacthen wore off. Cadel started to pull those guys. I knew I should have put in another unit of blood the night before, but what could I do? I just exploded a little bit and I think I lost about 30 seconds there. The Joux-Plane kind of rolls across the top and there’s another uphill section after the King of the Mountain banner. They had a little group going and I could see Szmyd attacking. I have a keen eye for such things since I often watch others attack and ride away from me. It’s always easier in a group than going alone. By the time I hit the descent, I couldn’t see them anymore. I was going pretty fast, but when you’re by yourself on the descent, it’s different. How Floyd does it I'll never know. I don’t know who was leading in that group--something I am used to because I am always at the back--but Zubeldia and Valverde can really descend fast. I on the other hand am a *****. I should listened to my father and become a lawyer."

"I’m happy. I saved my blood for the Duaphine instead of using it for the Giro. I ended up being Contador's rent boy in Italy, but here I won the prologue and did a very good time trial the other day. Did you see how bad George did? That thicky should have never left Bruyneel. It was a perfect course for Valverde. He’s very strong now, so be within 19 seconds of him is a good result. If it was a flatter course and the UCI bio passport allowed me to juice like I used to, maybe I could have won, but that’s just how the race is this year. Yeah, this season's slight reduction in doping has really hurt my chances. I'm ****ed. Yesterday I was feeling much better. Our soigneur lost the team's supply of HGH, so today my legs were hurting and I just didn’t have any acceleration. Valverde is looking very strong. He's doped to his eyballs. He's on track to be as bald as I am before he retires. It looks like Evans is just racing for second. I am ******. I should be the one racing for second. He figures he can’t beat him. Neither can I."

hilarious, honourary forum award for Bro, now go and post it on the Astana forum.

Bro Deal said:
"My earpiece fell out so there was no way the DS could explain the race to me. I don’t understand what Cadel was doing. People who win the Tour de France don’t race like that, and I should know because I race the same way. He was just doing Alejandro’s job for him. This is completely unfair. Only my team should be allowed to pay riders to help people on other teams. Now he has second instead of third. You have to race to win--at least that's what I have been told; it's never worked for me in the big races--and he wasn’t obviously doing that. I was clawing my way back at my own pace and I was close, but with about one kilometer from the summit my Synacthen wore off. Cadel started to pull those guys. I knew I should have put in another unit of blood the night before, but what could I do? I just exploded a little bit and I think I lost about 30 seconds there. The Joux-Plane kind of rolls across the top and there’s another uphill section after the King of the Mountain banner. They had a little group going and I could see Szmyd attacking. I have a keen eye for such things since I often watch others attack and ride away from me. It’s always easier in a group than going alone. By the time I hit the descent, I couldn’t see them anymore. I was going pretty fast, but when you’re by yourself on the descent, it’s different. How Floyd does it I'll never know. I don’t know who was leading in that group--something I am used to because I am always at the back--but Zubeldia and Valverde can really descend fast. I on the other hand am a *****. I should listened to my father and become a lawyer."

"I’m happy. I saved my blood for the Duaphine instead of using it for the Giro. I ended up being Contador's rent boy in Italy, but here I won the prologue and did a very good time trial the other day. Did you see how bad George did? That thicky should have never left Bruyneel. It was a perfect course for Valverde. He’s very strong now, so be within 19 seconds of him is a good result. If it was a flatter course and the UCI bio passport allowed me to juice like I used to, maybe I could have won, but that’s just how the race is this year. Yeah, this season's slight reduction in doping has really hurt my chances. I'm ****ed. Yesterday I was feeling much better. Our soigneur lost the team's supply of HGH, so today my legs were hurting and I just didn’t have any acceleration. Valverde is looking very strong. He's doped to his eyballs. He's on track to be as bald as I am before he retires. It looks like Evans is just racing for second. I am ******. I should be the one racing for second. He figures he can’t beat him. Neither can I."
You must be at some heavy leisure if you've had time to think this out...
Anyway, it's great!

Crankyfeet said:
the sooner you ghuys become bum buddies again... the better... :p

And very creative Bro...
CF now you are the self-prescribed patron of the forum :D

Bro Deal said:

very good BD

Bro Deal said:

happy0204.gif
happy0204.gif
happy0204.gif
Great reading between the lines Bro!