Has Madonna gone too far this time?

Carrera

Feb 2, 2004
This time Madonna may have gone too far. She's outraged animal rights campaigners by wearing a fur coat for the second time.
This latest decision to wear fur again will have probably upset Stella McCartney as well as Paul Mccartney who campaigns against fur:

"Animal rights groups are furious after Madonna was photographed wearing a coat apparently made of real animal fur.
It is claimed it took the skin of around 40 chinchillas to make the coat which would have cost about £35,000.
The Material Girl was snapped at a London restaurant with her hubby Guy Ritchie.
David Bowles from the RSPCA said: 'Of course we can't ban people from wearing fur coats, Madonna is quite within her rights to do that.
'But she should remember that behind that fur coat there are 40 dead animals produced in inhumane conditions.'"

Carrera said:
This time Madonna may have gone too far. She's outraged animal rights campaigners by wearing a fur coat for the second time.
This latest decision to wear fur again will have probably upset Stella McCartney as well as Paul Mccartney who campaigns against fur:

"Animal rights groups are furious after Madonna was photographed wearing a coat apparently made of real animal fur.
It is claimed it took the skin of around 40 chinchillas to make the coat which would have cost about £35,000.
The Material Girl was snapped at a London restaurant with her hubby Guy Ritchie.
David Bowles from the RSPCA said: 'Of course we can't ban people from wearing fur coats, Madonna is quite within her rights to do that.
'But she should remember that behind that fur coat there are 40 dead animals produced in inhumane conditions.'"
If Madonna showed up at a dinner with a fur coat made out of sewer rat fur, I doubt anyone would objected. And chincillas are nothing but rats dressed up with a place to go.

Carrera said:
I wonder if they would be objecting if the resturant had a "Chincilla Meat Pie' as a special that night?

To be honest, I'm getting sick of Madonna. Carrera, I enjoyed your posts far more when you quoted Muhammed Ali or one of those old greek guys..

How's about this?

This is the legend of a Madonna Wannabe,
The greatest athlete that ever will be. :)
He talks a great deal and brags, indeed,
Of a powerful punchline and blinding speed. :D
Carrera rides great, he’s got speed and endurance;
If you sign to outride him, increase your insurance. ;)
Now you see me, now you don’t
You think you will, but I know you won’t. :p

Carrera said:
How's about this?

This is the legend of a Madonna Wannabe,
The greatest athlete that ever will be. :)
He talks a great deal and brags, indeed,
Of a powerful punchline and blinding speed. :D
Carrera rides great, he’s got speed and endurance;
If you sign to outride him, increase your insurance. ;)
Now you see me, now you don’t
You think you will, but I know you won’t. :p
Is this a new release of a Madonna song?

Wolfix, you're already on your way to making Ali rhymes. Here you said:

"If Madonna showed up at a dinner with a fur coat made out of sewer rat fur, I doubt anyone would objected. And chincillas are nothing but rats dressed up with a place to go."

So, all we need to do is modify it like this:

"If Madonna showed up at a dinner in a coat made of fur,
I doubt anyone would have objected, if I'd gone and dated her!
Chincillas are rats with no place to go,
That's why Madonna's just acting for show!" :D

wolfix said:
Is this a new release of a Madonna song?

Carrera said:
Wolfix, you're already on your way to making Ali rhymes. Here you said:

"If Madonna showed up at a dinner with a fur coat made out of sewer rat fur, I doubt anyone would objected. And chincillas are nothing but rats dressed up with a place to go."

So, all we need to do is modify it like this:

"If Madonna showed up at a dinner in a coat made of fur,
I doubt anyone would have objected, if I'd gone and dated her!
Chincillas are rats with no place to go,
That's why Madonna's just acting for show!" :D
Yeah.....

Animal rights activists only have the right to voice their opinion if they are not eating cows/pigs/sheep/dogs/cats etc, ripping the skin off cows to cover their BMW seats, eating gums that are made from bovine gelatin, wearing the latest leather Nike/Reebok/Puma offering etc.

Do I we say not as we do should be the animal rights activist chant.

Next we're going to have the environmentalists screaming "we're polluting the planet" while they're living in houses, driving cars, eating with stainless steel cutlery, sitting on wooden furniture and working for companies that are polluting the planet. Oh wait - they're doing that already....

Who cares what Madonna's doing... is she that significant that the media has to make a big deal out of what the f**k she wears? There are other problems in the universe that are more important than her.... like what I'm going to eat for lunch!!

Wossy seemed to be risking Madonna's anger last night when he made fun of her adoption. Wossy (Jonathon Ross) has a habit of saying stuff that's a bit risky like the time he made a joke about Heather Mill's false leg.
Personally I think he was pushing his luck with Madonna who has a bit of a temper and can turn foul-mouthed if aggravated.