(has ne 1 ever seen a peugeot 24 in track bike ?)

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Jason6665666, Jun 19, 2003.

  1. Jason6665666

    Jason6665666 Guest

    i recentaly baught a 24 inch jr peugeot track bike on e-bay, iv never seen 1 like that b4 ...and
    just wanted to see if ne 1 else ever has

    (has ne 1 ever seen a peugeot 24 in track bike ?)

    thanks jason

    e-mail me @ [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Jason6665666" <[email protected]> wrote
    > i recentaly baught a 24 inch jr peugeot track bike on e-bay, iv never seen
    1
    > like that b4 ...and just wanted to see if ne 1 else ever has
    >
    > (has ne 1 ever seen a peugeot 24 in track bike ?)
    >
    > thanks jason
    >
    > e-mail me @ [email protected]

    AOL to English translator: I have recently purchased a 24 inch junior Peugot track bike on eBay.

    I have never seen one like this before. I just wanted to know if anyone else has ever seen a bike
    like this.

    Newbie to R.B.M translator: I just bought a bike. I have no idea if I got ripped off or not. Was
    this a good buy?

    Pete

  3. On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:24:00 +0000, Pete wrote:

    > Newbie to R.B.M translator: I just bought a bike. I have no idea if I got ripped off or not. Was
    > this a good buy?

    Kinda late to ask, don't ya think?

    --

    David L. Johnson

    __o | Do not worry about your difficulties in mathematics, I can _`\(,_ | assure you that mine
    are all greater. -- A. Einstein (_)/ (_) |

  4. >ok.......if any of you were really reading the question

    No, I read the question. I never saw one so I didn't answer.

    the Texas Elvis"------------------