Has the bike become a part of your life?

jimlennon

Oct 12, 2012
I know bike is very important to us, i wonder if we feel good if we do not ride bike outdoor anymore

I much prefer cycling outdoors ; only if it's snowing outside would I choose to cycling indoors rather than outdoors.

I have noticed a lot more people cycling generally. With the increase in petrol/diesel prices, I notice a lot more local people cycling generally.
Mountain bikes, racing bikes and even unicycles appear to be a lot more popular these days.

Reactions: qdc15
Bikes are a big part of my life, and I have a $36,280 collection of bikes. I mostly enjoy vintage bmx freestyle bikes of the 80's, good road bike commuter bikes for transportation and to save gas, and good high end road bikes for weight loss workout. My only Cannondale MTN bike sits used for years in my basement; I don't like SLOW mtn bikes!

Its like an addiction. As soon as I finish a ride and start refueling (something I've had to learn), I start jonesing for my next ride.

Is this just a newbie thing or will it always be this way?

For me, it isn't like an addiction; it is an addiction. I often times feel almost depressed if i don't ride my bike for more than a day. Nothing stops me from riding my bike except heavy snow. It is a part of my lifestyle and makes me feel good. I love seeing the nature around me and listening to my gears and chain click.

I took up recreational cycling (day tours) last year. The bicycle has provided my principle means of transport and my only source of income for many years now.