Has This Happened To Other Bent Riders

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by g19glock1, Jun 9, 2003.

  1. g19glock1

    g19glock1 New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2003
    I was on my evening ride this evening after work. I try to get in 25 to 45 miles before I go home. On the last leg of my trip I pass Lepley Road and hear some teenagers hooting at me. They are coming down Lepley road in a camero with a t top removed. Two guys in the front and two young (18ish) girls are standing out of the t top. They turn in my direction (I had already passed the intersection) and pull along side of me. They are cheering my bike, when all of a sudden one of the girls lifts her shirt and flashes her boobs at me. I gave her the thumbs up and they sped off. :D

    This really made me laugh. When I got home I told my sons and wife about it. The boys (18 and 20) thought that it was great, however my wife just smiled coyly with that smile. I told her I didn't enjoy it, (I fibbed), and that I would like it if she flashed me some too, (not a fib). We all got a great laugh out of it and my sons are going to try and find out who it was.

    Anything like this happen to any of you?

    Being bent definately has its advantages. Never would have happened on a DF.

    Tags:

  2. Harv

    Harv Guest

    No, but tell us where you live and we'll be on the lookout. "g19glock1"
    > I was on my evening ride this evening after work. I try to get in 25 to 45 miles before I go
    > home. On the last leg of my trip I pass Lepley Road and hear some teenagers hooting at me. They
    > are coming down Lepley road in a camero with a t top removed. Two guys in the front and two
    > young (18ish) girls are standing out of the t top. They turn in my direction (I had already
    > passed the intersection) and pull along side of me. They are cheering my bike, when all of a
    > sudden one of the girls lifts her shirt and flashes her boobs at me. I gave her the thumbs up
    > and they sped off. :D
    >
    > This really made me laugh. When I got home I told my sons and wife about
    > it. The boys (18 and 20) thought that it was great, however my wife just smiled coyly with that
    > smile. I told her I didn't enjoy it, (I fibbed), and that I would like it if she flashed me
    > some too, (not a fib). We all got a great laugh out of it and my sons are going to try and
    > find out who it was.
    >
    > Anything like this happen to any of you?
    >
    > Being bent definately has its advantages. Never would have happened on a DF.
    >

    > --
    > G19 and a V-Rex

  3. No; it's never happend to me,but to paraphrase Lance "It's all about the Bike" Denny ". They
    > are cheering my bike, when all of a sudden one of the girls lifts her shirt and flashes her boobs
    > at me. I gave her the thumbs up and they sped off. :D
    >

    > Anything like this happen to any of you?
    >
    > Being bent definately has its advantages. Never would have happened on a DF.
    >

    > --
    > G19 and a V-Rex

  4. John Riley

    John Riley New Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2003
    From another thread we can see that glock lives in SW Michigan. Where it has been a long winter. ;-)

    JR

  5. > "g19glock1" wrote
    > > On the last leg of my trip I pass Lepley Road They are coming down Lepley road They turn in my
    > > direction (I had already passed the intersection)

    "harv" wrote
    > No, but tell us where you live and we'll be on the lookout.

    I'll guess Colon Michigan, riding on either Londick or Spring Creek Rd.

  6. Ted

    Ted Guest

    I'm with harv, Where do you live?? I can only hope that some of the locals here like my bike
    that much!

    "harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > No, but tell us where you live and we'll be on the lookout. "g19glock1"
    > > I was on my evening ride this evening after work. I try to get in 25 to 45 miles before I go
    > > home. On the last leg of my trip I pass Lepley Road and hear some teenagers hooting at me. They
    > > are coming down Lepley road in a camero with a t top removed. Two guys in the front and two
    > > young (18ish) girls are standing out of the t top. They turn in my direction (I had already
    > > passed the intersection) and pull along side of me. They are cheering my bike, when all of a
    > > sudden one of the girls lifts her shirt and flashes her boobs at me. I gave her the thumbs up
    > > and they sped off. :D
    > >
    > > This really made me laugh. When I got home I told my sons and wife about
    > > it. The boys (18 and 20) thought that it was great, however my wife just smiled coyly with that
    > > smile. I told her I didn't enjoy it, (I fibbed), and that I would like it if she flashed me
    > > some too, (not a fib). We all got a great laugh out of it and my sons are going to try and
    > > find out who it was.
    > >
    > > Anything like this happen to any of you?
    > >
    > > Being bent definately has its advantages. Never would have happened on a DF.
    > >

    > > --
    > > G19 and a V-Rex

  7. Stratrider

    Stratrider Guest

    This happens to me often. Sadly, every time something wakes me up.

    Jim

  8. g19glock1

    g19glock1 New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2003
    Quite close actually, on M-86 east of Lepley about 150 yards, but about 500 yards from Spring Creek.

    Masterblaster, To know the area so well are you from around here also?

  9. Bentrider

    Bentrider Guest

    Can't say I've ever heard that one before. I had a girl tell me today

    On 10 Jun 2003 13:00:51 +0950, g19glock1 <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I was on my evening ride this evening after work. I try to get in 25 to 45 miles before I go home.
    >On the last leg of my trip I pass Lepley Road and hear some teenagers hooting at me. They are
    >coming down Lepley road in a camero with a t top removed. Two guys in the front and two young
    >(18ish) girls are standing out of the t top. They turn in my direction (I had already passed the
    >intersection) and pull along side of me. They are cheering my bike, when all of a sudden one of the
    >girls lifts her shirt and flashes her boobs at me. I gave her the thumbs up and they sped off. :D
    >
    >This really made me laugh. When I got home I told my sons and wife about
    >it. The boys (18 and 20) thought that it was great, however my wife just smiled coyly with that
    > smile. I told her I didn't enjoy it, (I fibbed), and that I would like it if she flashed me
    > some too, (not a fib). We all got a great laugh out of it and my sons are going to try and find
    > out who it was.
    >
    >Anything like this happen to any of you?
    >
    >Being bent definately has its advantages. Never would have happened on a DF.
    >

    >--
    >G19 and a V-Rex

  10. This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

    ------=_NextPart_000_00F3_01C32FCD.3B791CE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

    "g19glock1" wrote

    > > I'll guess Colon Michigan, riding on either Londick or Spring Creek Rd.

    > Quite close actually, on M-86 east of Lepley about 150 yards, but about 500 yards from
    > Spring Creek.
    >
    > Masterblaster, To know the area so well are you from around here also?

    Nope. I'm at the corner of Googlegroups and Mapquest. :)

    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=big&mapdata=IMy2jjoKxllvwUuoVkaCyQ529bebJi3KHaKUkwNMRwRgn4
    cByXXb9ODchcDrSCnlmbNAVna7oTnh4tXoA2aOg4LOjUbsYJQmB51hQ2kNtzRvq9THFSTuDlJmpvWpm8PMILX%2bcg05uFQiIrGF
    bNXy3G%2bj84sZF2n%2bYIbEgWZzEl23tSQaE%2fQI%2f4tgbMINHVOzbtyrulyIOi%2fZE%2brBklsfgKh%2bnjScUskoCTZ96Y
    9sE8EQyFxd6HmQuGO8heZ4OmS7WUwb5TpimfMv5oqyN3ErXzgUAT%2b96FvHWt6EVz%2f0u15%2fPpx%2fTDsZl70oLggu837Ev3
    5bqb6zPTJu6uE%2fP7Y%2bl2J3ZN3EwEMFudyifHF7apU%3d

    ------=_NextPart_000_00F3_01C32FCD.3B791CE0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
    http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
    5.50.4923.2500" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><BR>"g19glock1" wrote<BR><BR>> > I'll guess Colon =

    Michigan, riding on either Londick or Spring Creek Rd.<BR><BR>> Quite = close=20 actually, on
    M-86 east of Lepley about 150 yards, but about<BR>> 500 = yards=20 from Spring
    Creek.<BR>><BR>> Masterblaster, To know the area so = well are=20 you from around here
    also?<BR>><BR><BR>Nope. I'm at the corner of=20 Googlegroups and Mapquest. :)</DIV>
    <DV><BR><A=20 href=3D"http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=3Dbig&mapdata=3DIMy=
    2jjoKxllvwUuoVkaCyQ529bebJi3KHaKUkwNMRwRgn4cByXXb9ODchcDrSCnlmbNAVna7oTnh=
    4tXoA2aOg4LOjUbsYJQmB51hQ2kNtzRvq9THFSTuDlJmpvWpm8PMILX%2bcg05uFQiIrGFbNX=
    y3G%2bj84sZF2n%2bYIbEgWZzEl23tSQaE%2fQI%2f4tgbMINHVOzbtyrulyIOi%2fZE%2brB=
    klsfgKh%2bnjScUskoCTZ96Y9sE8EQyFxd6HmQuGO8heZ4OmS7WUwb5TpimfMv5oqyN3ErXzg=
    UAT%2b96FvHWt6EVz%2f0u15%2fPpx%2fTDsZl70oLggu837Ev35bqb6zPTJu6uE%2fP7Y%2b=
    l2J3ZN3EwEMFudyifHF7apU%3d">http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?size=3Db=
    ig&mapdata=3DIMy2jjoKxllvwUuoVkaCyQ529bebJi3KHaKUkwNMRwRgn4cByXXb9ODc=
    hcDrSCnlmbNAVna7oTnh4tXoA2aOg4LOjUbsYJQmB51hQ2kNtzRvq9THFSTuDlJmpvWpm8PMI=
    LX%2bcg05uFQiIrGFbNXy3G%2bj84sZF2n%2bYIbEgWZzEl23tSQaE%2fQI%2f4tgbMINHVOz=
    btyrulyIOi%2fZE%2brBklsfgKh%2bnjScUskoCTZ96Y9sE8EQyFxd6HmQuGO8heZ4OmS7WUw=
    b5TpimfMv5oqyN3ErXzgUAT%2b96FvHWt6EVz%2f0u15%2fPpx%2fTDsZl70oLggu837Ev35b=
    qb6zPTJu6uE%2fP7Y%2bl2J3ZN3EwEMFudyifHF7apU%3d</A></DIV>
    <DVI> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_00F3_01C32FCD.3B791CE0--

  11. Seth Jayson

    Seth Jayson Guest

    No free breast views for me on the 'bent. (The 1987 Motley Crue show was a different
    story, however.)

    But today, on my way through the hood on the commute, some very scruffy-looking urban types came
    around a corner with their 40s in paper bags. They saw my bent and dropped the menacing looks and I
    was told, at great volume, that I was on

    "one cool-a$$ [email protected]' bike."

    Don't think you get the same response on a Litespeed.