Hat trick

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Smudger, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    I'm after an online seller that can vend carbon bars, seat post and bar stem. Wiggle don't seem to
    have a stem. Anyone know a seller that can deliver?

    Reply to the group please.

    Ta

    Tags:

  2. Trevor

    Trevor Guest

    Terry Dolan on the Wirral, do a search with bike+terry Dolan should do the trick lots of nice
    carbon. Planet X are now doing carbon groupsets and bars, have seen the samples and they look like
    FSA same as the stuff from the states.

    Cheers

  3. Msa

    Msa Guest

  4. Smudger

    Smudger Guest

    "Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'm after an online seller that can vend carbon bars, seat post and bar stem. Wiggle don't seem to
    > have a stem. Anyone know a seller that can deliver?
    >
    > Reply to the group please.
    >
    > Ta

    I bought a stem and pillar from Paul Milnes cycles (very helpful) and bars from wiggle.

    If anyone is interested I have a spare pair of Titec bar ends in carbon. These are super-light. £45
    in the shops. These are brand new and coz I've accidentally got two pairs I'm selling one set. Go
    here to see them:

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16143&item=31182521 03

  5. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Pete Biggs <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Smudger wrote:
    > > I'm after an online seller that can vend carbon bars, seat post and bar stem. Wiggle don't seem
    > > to have a stem. Anyone know a seller that can deliver?
    >
    > As well as Parkers, Parkers and Parkers, try: (I've not checked they've all got all three types of
    > products at the mo. That's your job :) )

    That's really weird. I actually pasted in Parkers, GB Cycles and Sigma Sport. My 'sent items'
    still shows it!

    Spooky.

    --
    Mark

    "Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"