Hat trick

Smudger

Guest
I'm after an online seller that can vend carbon bars, seat post and bar stem. Wiggle don't seem to
have a stem. Anyone know a seller that can deliver?

Reply to the group please.

Ta

Terry Dolan on the Wirral, do a search with bike+terry Dolan should do the trick lots of nice
carbon. Planet X are now doing carbon groupsets and bars, have seen the samples and they look like
FSA same as the stuff from the states.

Cheers

"Smudger" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'm after an online seller that can vend carbon bars, seat post and bar stem. Wiggle don't seem to
> have a stem. Anyone know a seller that can deliver?
>
> Reply to the group please.
>
> Ta

I bought a stem and pillar from Paul Milnes cycles (very helpful) and bars from wiggle.

If anyone is interested I have a spare pair of Titec bar ends in carbon. These are super-light. £45
in the shops. These are brand new and coz I've accidentally got two pairs I'm selling one set. Go
here to see them:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16143&item=31182521 03

Pete Biggs <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Smudger wrote:
> > I'm after an online seller that can vend carbon bars, seat post and bar stem. Wiggle don't seem
> > to have a stem. Anyone know a seller that can deliver?
>
> As well as Parkers, Parkers and Parkers, try: (I've not checked they've all got all three types of
> products at the mo. That's your job :) )

That's really weird. I actually pasted in Parkers, GB Cycles and Sigma Sport. My 'sent items'
still shows it!

Spooky.

--
Mark

"Just ask yourself: What would Scooby Doo?"