Hats off to Jon Page

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by [email protected], Nov 27, 2005.

  1. I was a bit surprised by the fine 7th place, but congrats are still
    warranted. Hopefully we'll see a top 10 at World's.

    CH

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:
    > I was a bit surprised by the fine 7th place, but congrats are still
    > warranted. Hopefully we'll see a top 10 at World's.
    >
    > CH

    which 7th place are you refering to? gotta couple ;)
    hopefully we will see a top ten at Wetzikon, but it is a world cup, so
    he will more likely suck. You never know.

  3. 7th in the 'real' race, this weekends recent Super Prestige. Not to
    say the others aren't good, but the World Cups and SP's are where all
    the best are, so 7th is quite good. Must've been muddy!

    CH