Hauling with a recumbent

Tom Keats wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Harry (Lincoln, Nebraska)" <[email protected]> writes:
>> Well...I didn't think I could do it...but I actually managed to haul
>> my Trek to the bike shop using my trailer. Wasn't too hard but it did
>> pose a few interesting problems while loading. And it hung over quite
>> a bit. Take a look and enjoy!!!!

> If only this had become a trailer/cargo bike conversation,
> instead of another knee-reflex ideologically-specific
> recumbent one.
>
> Oh, well. Maybe next time....

Huh? We are discussing flags and web browsers on this thread.

POST FREE OR DIE!

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 17:12:36 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
>POST FREE OR DIE!

I don't believe Meldrim had your pinko, liberal, postings in mind when
he guaranteed our constitutional right to live free or die!

still just me wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 17:12:36 -0600, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Tom Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
>> POST FREE OR DIE!

> I don't believe Meldrim had your pinko, liberal, postings in mind when
> he guaranteed our constitutional right to live free or die!

My signature line if for the benefit of those who prefer moderated
"nanny" forums.

--
Tom "Free Range" Sherman - Holstein-Friesland Bovinia
POST FREE OR DIE!

In article
<[email protected]>,
"Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Lou Holtman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Tom Sherman wrote:

> >> No, but the Cornhusker's flag is!
> >>

> > What is a Cornhusker flag and why is it mandatory?
> >
> > Lou
> >

> I can't tell for sure (from the pics) what flags Harry is flying, but I can
> cetainly tell you, that those who graduate from the University of NE at
> Lincoln, are passionate about their football team.
>
> They usta be pretty good, but I fear, time has passed them by. I guess their
> marketing dept did not get the memo.
>
> http://www.footballfanatics.com/COLLEGE_Nebraska_Cornhuskers_Flags_And_Banners

Not a fan, but they will be back. It is cyclic.
They ran fast an loose recruiting and paying
their players until the NCAA slapped them down.
Merely a temporary set back.

--
Michael Press

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 23:20:47 GMT, Michael Press <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Not a fan, but they will be back. It is cyclic.
>They ran fast an loose recruiting and paying
>their players until the NCAA slapped them down.
>Merely a temporary set back.

Damn that NCAA, they keep giving in to pressure from the liberals!

First they start talking about requiring GPA's over 1.0 and graduation
rates over 25%, now they're cutting out the payola! What's next,
criminal background checks?

Geesh!