Haunting pic from 2000 Tour

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John S, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Why is it a "haunting" pic? I don't see the guy in the devil suit chasing him.

  2. On 02/17/2004 07:36 PM, in article
    [email protected], "Brian Phillips"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Why is it a "haunting" pic? I don't see the guy in the devil suit chasing him.

    Because the photo is of two outstanding climbers with severe psychological problems who died within
    three months of each other??

    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  3. Brian Phillips wrote:

    > Why is it a "haunting" pic? I don't see the guy in the devil suit chasing him.

    I think he is hinting that both Jiminez and Pantani developed similar medical problems.

  4. Arthur Clune

    Arthur Clune Guest

    Hank Newmeyer <[email protected]> wrote:

    : ISP NOTIFIED!

    Of what?

    I did indeed find it a haunting picture.

    --
    Arthur Clune

  5. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    > : ISP NOTIFIED!
    >
    > Of what?

    Hank propably has some inside information ans knows John's ISP is interested in cycling.

    "Arthur Clune" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hank Newmeyer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > : ISP NOTIFIED!
    >
    > Of what?
    >
    > I did indeed find it a haunting picture.
    >
    > --
    > Arthur Clune

  6. John S

    John S Guest

  7. On 18 Feb 2004 09:43:47 GMT, "Arthur Clune" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hank Newmeyer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >: ISP NOTIFIED!
    >
    >Of what?

    Judging by his last few posts, I'd say it's part of his signature. Either that or he is 12 years old
    and still a "I'm gonna tell Mom" wuss.

    ISP NOTIFIED, Hank! (There I saved you the trouble).

    ---
    Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar

  8. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (John S) wrote:

    > Dude, Are you going thru puberty? Go out and ride your bike. It'll ease the tensions.

    I'd say that if Hanky is indeed going through puberty and needs a tension reliever, then a trip
    over to one of the 'alt.binaries' newsgroups and some masturbation would be more appropriate.

    --
    tanx, Howard

    "We're not laughing -at- you, we're laughing -with- you..) "But... I'm not
    laughing???" Happiness

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?