Haunting pic from 2000 Tour

Why is it a "haunting" pic? I don't see the guy in the devil suit chasing him.

On 02/17/2004 07:36 PM, in article
[email protected], "Brian Phillips"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Why is it a "haunting" pic? I don't see the guy in the devil suit chasing him.

Because the photo is of two outstanding climbers with severe psychological problems who died within
three months of each other??

dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

Brian Phillips wrote:

> Why is it a "haunting" pic? I don't see the guy in the devil suit chasing him.

I think he is hinting that both Jiminez and Pantani developed similar medical problems.

On 18 Feb 2004 09:43:47 GMT, "Arthur Clune" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hank Newmeyer <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>: ISP NOTIFIED!
>
>Of what?

Judging by his last few posts, I'd say it's part of his signature. Either that or he is 12 years old
and still a "I'm gonna tell Mom" wuss.

ISP NOTIFIED, Hank! (There I saved you the trouble).

---
Kelly Beard, a.k.a. Mr. K.V.B. Liar

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (John S) wrote:

> Dude, Are you going thru puberty? Go out and ride your bike. It'll ease the tensions.

I'd say that if Hanky is indeed going through puberty and needs a tension reliever, then a trip
over to one of the 'alt.binaries' newsgroups and some masturbation would be more appropriate.

--
tanx, Howard

"We're not laughing -at- you, we're laughing -with- you..) "But... I'm not
laughing???" Happiness

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?