Have Lance and Frankie made up?

hambone92

Jul 5, 2009
Is anybody else surprised to see Armstrong responding in a friendly way to Andreau's Versus interviews? With Armstrong's vindictive nature, I never thought he would have given Andreau the time of day after Andreau spoke the truth several years ago..

hambone92 said:
Is anybody else surprised to see Armstrong responding in a friendly way to Andreau's Versus interviews? With Armstrong's vindictive nature, I never thought he would have given Andreau the time of day after Andreau spoke the truth several years ago..

Lance is savvy enough to know that his interviews are being broadcast to his adoring American audience. Of course he is going to be professional. No way they buried the hatchet.

Klodifan said:
Lance is savvy enough to know that his interviews are being broadcast to his adoring American audience. Of course he is going to be professional. No way they buried the hatchet.
But I think he has demanded that only Andreau interview him. So, something's fishy here.

TheDarkLord said:
But I think he has demanded that only Andreau interview him. So, something's fishy here.

Huh...well sounds like a way for Lance to stick it to him, really. Make him do the interviews about how great LA is.

Klodifan said:
Seriously? Now that's interesting!

That could be because Andreau knows what he's talking about and won't ask absurd questions, like "Are you disappointed you didn't win the yellow jersey on the first day?" Or, "How do you know when to change gears?"

Lance's battle of words has always been with Frankie's wife, not Frankie himself.

Maybe I exagerate.

kennf said:
Lance's battle of words has always been with Frankie's wife, not Frankie himself.

Yeah, I'm sure Armstrong is pumped that Frankie admitted EPO use due to "pressure" while he was a member of Postal.

Where do you think the pressure came from? Certainly not from Betsy.

kennf said:
That could be because Andreau knows what he's talking about and won't ask absurd questions,

Maybe not absurd, but not very insightful either.

FA: "Levi - looked like you were being overly cautious on some of them corners"

LL: (seriously) "Did you actually watch? I was railing them like my best day ever on a bike".

Maybe Lance just wants to stick it to Frankie. Despite Betsy's accusations, he's still on top of the world.