Have this man arrested...

Mr60percent

Guest
...for wearing back Nike socks that go half way up his leg.

http://tinyurl.com/2c2a2

Of course he'll win this race - the other competitors are breaking their balls laughing at "cycling
style by Lance".

you're right on one point, cycling "style", it takes a genuine innovator or independent thinker to
display real style, the rest are just following the status quo like so many blind mice.

"mr60percent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> ...for wearing back Nike socks that go half way up his leg.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2c2a2
>
> Of course he'll win this race - the other competitors are breaking their balls laughing at
> "cycling style by Lance".

The height of Lance's socks are actually a sign to Cheryl Crow to remind her of every time that
Lance fell asleep driving a packed school bus through dense fog at night on a narrow, 1-lane,
winding, mountain road, waking up just in time to avoid hitting something or driving off a cliff
while realizing that he's been living only the flimsiest set of simulations -- designed to make him
believe he's eternally glide through life unscathed, without consequence, no matter what he does or
doesn't do, or how badly he's

he lets go, and since everybody seems to suffer so tragically in these transactions, on both the
meta-spiritual and meta-psychological levels, the only genre of therapy that seems at all
appropriate for him is the oldest one in the book, you know, the one where he just calls everybody
a bunch of idiots for even bothering to exist at all, then he grabs another bag of black knee high
Nike cycling socks and runs.

"Stewart Fleming" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> James Calivar wrote:
> > "mr60percent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>...for wearing back Nike socks that go half way up his leg.
> >>
> >>http://tinyurl.com/2c2a2
> >>

> > I contest your proclamation - those socks go nowhere near 50%! Maybe
40% at
> > best.
>
> That's because the UCI will exclude any rider whose level goes above 50%.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Richard Longwood" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The height of Lance's socks are actually a sign to Cheryl Crow to remind her of every time that
> Lance fell asleep driving a packed school bus through dense fog at night on a narrow, 1-lane,
> winding, mountain road, waking up just in time to avoid hitting something or driving off a cliff
> while realizing that he's been living only the flimsiest set of simulations -- designed to make
> him believe he's eternally glide through life unscathed, without consequence, no matter what he
> does or doesn't do, or how badly he's

> he lets go, and since everybody seems to suffer so tragically in these transactions, on both the
> meta-spiritual and meta-psychological levels, the only genre of therapy that seems at all
> appropriate for him is the oldest one in the book, you know, the one where he just calls everybody
> a bunch of idiots for even bothering to exist at all, then he grabs another bag of black knee high
> Nike cycling socks and runs.

Many words, few sentences.

--
tanx, Howard

"We're not laughing -at- you, we're laughing -with- you..) "But... I'm not
laughing???" Happiness

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Right as rain. In two years black crew socks will be all the rage. what a trendsetter.

"matabala" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> you're right on one point, cycling "style", it takes a genuine innovator
or
> independent thinker to display real style, the rest are just following the status quo like so many
> blind mice.
>
> "mr60percent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > ...for wearing back Nike socks that go half way up his leg.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/2c2a2
> >
> > Of course he'll win this race - the other competitors are breaking their balls laughing at
> > "cycling style by Lance".

Ah, pestilence; oh its just Kunich.

A few years ago I attended a training session at the now defunct Olympic velodrome in Carson and
forgot my cycling socks but used my civie black socks instead. The amount of slagging I got about
wearing black socks was unbelieveable. Strange enough the guy who did the most slagging was the
track coach ... a guy called Lance.

news:<[email protected]>...
> And if there's one person we can always look to for sage advice on style it's you.
>

> "mr60percent" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > ...for wearing back Nike socks that go half way up his leg.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/2c2a2
> >
> > Of course he'll win this race - the other competitors are breaking their balls laughing at
> > "cycling style by Lance".

And speaking of rain, duct tape over the tops of your booties is all the rage in cycling fashion on
California's Central Coast.

"It never rains in California .. it pours, man it pours."

[email protected]>...

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 18:27:23 GMT, Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> Many words, few sentences.

Amend that to: Many words, few sentences, no intelligent thought.
--
Rick Onanian