have you ever read an email then ****** your pants.... I just did.

MMMhills

Nov 28, 2010
I got home from work a few minutes ago and the first thing I did was check my email and thats when it happened, I was just sitting there reading the email when this warm wet sensation trickled down my legs.

here is what the email said...

[SIZE= 9pt][COLOR= #454434]Hey Paul,[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9pt][COLOR= #454434]Looks like your hard work payed off.

The prize you won comes with a little responsibility... The Guru Photon.

Congratulations!![/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 9pt][COLOR= #454434]Please email me your address and will ship the frame when I return from vacation on the Th.

Cheers,

Steve[/COLOR]
[/SIZE]

If you don't believe me here is the proof.

[SIZE= 9pt][COLOR= #454434][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Congratulations! Does this officially make you our resident weight weenie? OK, you made us look at your disgusting ****** in pants photo. You better post a photo of the frame when you get it, and of the finished bike when you get it all built up. (Can you tell that I am just a wee bit jealous?/img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif)

I am definitely a wight weenie. I am always looking at weights when I buy parts but have never built a super light bike of this caliber.

My initial build list puts the Guru Photon at just under 11.5 lbs (pedals and cages included) and that is with a padded saddle and tubular tires that weigh over 200G a piece. I plan on building this bike so that I can safely put 10,000 -15,000 miles on it before I get the bug to build something else.

When I get the frame There will be a thread with to many pictures and write ups about every step of the build.

Of course after some miles have been put on it there will be reviews added to this forum for every component that is used.

P.S. I didn't really pee my pants that is water, at least that is the story I am going with.

BTW. Paul, if you aren't 5'9" +/- 1" then you should probably send that 54cm GURU to someone like ME!

It's for real? Wow, super congratulations, then!

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/icon14.gif

Good for you Paul. This frame is right up your alley. Not only will all your cycling friends have to pick your bike up with one finger to check the weight they can listen to your story of how you won the frame. Hopefully you will have your build complete for the MMM. Good luck and enjoy your time wrenching and riding.
Dave

Thanks to everyone and I am just under 5'10" and the frame specs are almost exactly the same as my current look frame. The only difference is the head tube is 1/2 degree different. This will make fitting the bike much easier. Sorry alfeng I will have to keep it.

I have been working on the build list and believe that The complete bike with bottle cages and pedals will be in the mid 11 lbs range. I will post the build list when it is finalized.

Well done MMMhills ! Looks like the Michigan Mountain Mayhem does'nt stand a chance now! Want your opinions on this frame when you get it .

Must be honest I was glad when you said that wasn't actually a picture of weed in jeans, as that did seem a little wrong!