Have you found this Tour 2005 boring?

As a girl, the sight of all those spandex covered fit bods makes things far from boring ... lol

I enjoy watching Le Tour. I watch it here in nightly one hour doses, which is just about enough, I think.

LindaNo1 said:
As a girl, the sight of all those spandex covered fit bods makes things far from boring ... lol

I enjoy watching Le Tour. I watch it here in nightly one hour doses, which is just about enough, I think.

I would have to agree with you. Especially at the podium uh?? ;)

LindaNo1 said:

As a male that wears Lycra I would like to say "thank you for your honesty".
Just don't be too honest in your description of us. You can exagerate if you like.
Just lie to me ,please!

jhuskey said:
As a male that wears Lycra I would like to say "thank you for your honesty".
Just don't be too honest in your description of us. You can exagerate if you like.
Just lie to me ,please!

Well, you are right! some of you don't look too appealing I shall say.... :eek: :eek: :eek: too much or too little???? ;) ;) ;)

mareblu said:
Well, you are right! some of you don't look too appealing I shall say.... :eek: :eek: :eek: too much or too little???? ;) ;) ;)

You know what they say about too much of a good thing?
It's absolutely wonderful!

LindaNo1 said:
Back in the days when I owned a road bike, my wife (then my girlfriend) went out for a long ride in Naples, Florida. We were on a stretch of new road without much to look at, and she was drafting behind me. At one point she got too close and her front wheel touched my back wheel, and she went skidding along the pavement. No serious injuries, but she still has some discoloration on her knees and elbows from the road rash scars.

Long story short(er), she admitted to me later that she had been distracting herself on the ride by looking at the back of my cycling shorts, and just got a little too close.

(Not suggesting I have glutes of steel or anything -- it was just strange to receive a compliment about my butt in that context).

rejobako said:
Back in the days when I owned a road bike, my wife (then my girlfriend) went out for a long ride in Naples, Florida. We were on a stretch of new road without much to look at, and she was drafting behind me. At one point she got too close and her front wheel touched my back wheel, and she went skidding along the pavement. No serious injuries, but she still has some discoloration on her knees and elbows from the road rash scars.

Long story short(er), she admitted to me later that she had been distracting herself on the ride by looking at the back of my cycling shorts, and just got a little too close.

(Not suggesting I have glutes of steel or anything -- it was just strange to receive a compliment about my butt in that context).

Well, I have no shame, and lycra can make you dream wonderful things!!!! ha ha ha..loved your story rejobako. By the way, where is that nick from?

ciao

mareblu said:
Well, I have no shame, and lycra can make you dream wonderful things!!!! ha ha ha..loved your story rejobako. By the way, where is that nick from?

ciao
Absolutely ... Good Story, I agree!

Are we transgressing somewhat from the subject of this thread? Good fun anyway. Keeps a girl warm on a cold night when her other half is away staying at his mothers!!

;)

I heard you used to put a pair of socks down the front of your cycling shorts to compensate for the lack of manhood you have...... its ok its an old trick and has worked for a few..... only a bit embarrassing when you run out of socks and have to use the ones that have been down your shorts for a 200km ride.... oh well the price you pay..... :cool:

rejobako said:

whiteboytrash said:
I heard you used to put a pair of socks down the front of your cycling shorts to compensate for the lack of manhood you have...... its ok its an old trick and has worked for a few..... only a bit embarrassing when you run out of socks and have to use the ones that have been down your shorts for a 200km ride.... oh well the price you pay..... :cool:
What if they fell out en route? (The socks, that is?)

mareblu said:
By the way, where is that nick from?

ciao
It's an American Indian name meaning "he who cracks walnuts between thighs".

No, seriously, it's a conglomeration of the first two letters of my first and last name, and my wife's first and maiden names. Not particularly inventive, but we've found it's a username that's not likely to be taken . . .

whiteboytrash said:
I heard you used to put a pair of socks down the front of your cycling shorts to compensate for the lack of manhood you have......
No, I was just trying to keep warm. I swear.

whiteboytrash said:
:cool: .........................

If I might interject a thought on womens Lycra. Womens Lycra is not the best thing on earth, but next to it!

We had a few exciting moments, but over all fairly mellow. Lance is extremely dominant. 03 was exciting because he was sick.

Not boring. This is the first time I have had more than highlights to watch and I must say the coverage (we get phil and paul) is rivetting.

Each stage has exciting plays, the comments from the riders. this forum, the subtle pressures put on by different teams when their man is under threat, the not-so-subtle pressures applied when someone transgresses the unwritten laws, learning and understanding the unwritten laws - it just goes on.

Despite what many think, Lance is not the tour. The tour is many races and rivalries in one and if you follow those it will never be boring.

Should have it all year!

jhuskey said:
If I might interject a thought on womens Lycra. Womens Lycra is not the best thing on earth, but next to it!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :p I think so....one can check things before actually, well, before one can actually touch and feel :D :D :D