Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Have you seen this? Some Inspiration.

Started by steve26 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,051 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
19 July 2005
Last activity
19 July 2005
Original author
steve26
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,051
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Have you seen this LA commercial? This is in 1996 before he ever won any of his tour de france's.

    nike.commain.html

    After skipping the intro click on the "TV SPOT Press Conference".

  2. I'm a very upbeat guy who normally views the good things in life, but that video does help put everything in perspective. I wish I could show that to many people I know who think that the small things (ie what kind of car they drive, pressure at work, perfect lawns, minor money problems, etc.) are so damn important and let them rule their lives. Hey, we all have our problems, but we should all be thankful for what we have.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.