having a bad week

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Becki, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Becki

    Becki Guest

    started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken
    pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing with
    the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing to do
    with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat
    everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order chinese to
    share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(

    ---

  2. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Hi Becki,

    I just wanted to say hang in there. Believe me we've all had these days, and I know that they suck.
    My Saturday was like that, and I found myself eating brownies that my mother made like they were
    nothing at all. Thankfully I realized what I was doing after a few of them and moved the container
    far away from me (and then was too lazy to get up and get them if I wanted them!).

    These are the times that WW was meant for. Any "diet" works well when your life is going well. WW
    understands that sometimes life sucks. And if you stray from the program a bit, that's not that bad.
    It's not like you have to start all over again. You just look at like a blip and keep on going.

    Amberle3

    becki wrote:

    > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    > came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    > barely move allnothing to do with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to
    > eat everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order chinese to share with the
    > kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >
    > ---

    Amberle3
    249/215/205-minigoal/150?
    Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  3. Sometimes life just keeps pounding at the door and sooner or later something gives. Oh well.

    Get back to eating OP as soon as you can and start drinking your water. Soon enough those bad days
    will hardly be more than a distant memory.

    Hang in there.

    Linda P On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:14:47 -0000, "becki" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    >came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    >barely move allnothing to do with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to
    >eat everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order chinese to share with the kids
    >god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >

    >---

  4. Me too. Telephone service disappeared on Fri. and spent the whole weekend trying to get AT&T to
    restore my service. Seems it is an unusual problem, so my telephone line is kaput and I am at the
    mercy of DH to let me use his work line once a day. So disgusted that I unfroze that Entenmann's and
    ate away. Remorse today and back on plan.

    We'll support each other, Winnie

  5. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    becki wrote:

    > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    > came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    > barely move allnothing to do with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to
    > eat everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order chinese to share with the
    > kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >
    > ---

    OUCH! You're in enough pain - don't beat yourself up over a few points. Just relax, and drink plenty
    water to compensate for the salt in the Chinese.

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  6. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    We are here for you...

    Charlie

    "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    > came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    > barely move allnothing to
    do
    > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to stay
    > on my points except for today i order chinese
    > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >

    > ---

  7. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    eeep. hopefully you've had chicken pox and are immune.

    Hang in there and remember today is a new day.

    Julie

    "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    > came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    > barely move allnothing to
    do
    > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to stay
    > on my points except for today i order chinese
    > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >

    > ---

  8. WannaBLean

    WannaBLean Guest

    There's something I want to say to this newsgroup. You guys and gals are
    truly awesome. Not ONCE have I read where anybody was down on anybody else,
    even when they (like me) failed and admitted it. You folks have inspired me
    as much by what you HAVEN'T said as what you have. I am so GLAD I found this
    group. Will y'all keep me? :)
    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > We are here for you...
    >
    > Charlie
    >

    > "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with
    chicken
    > > pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing
    with
    > > the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing
    > do
    > > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to
    > > stay on my points except for today i order chinese
    > > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    > >

    > > ---
    > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  9. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    I suppose, but there is a fee involved.

    Fee: leave all self criticism at the door...otherwise it's 100 lashes with a wet noodle ;-)

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > There's something I want to say to this newsgroup. You guys and gals are truly awesome. Not ONCE
    > have I read where anybody was down on anybody
    else,
    > even when they (like me) failed and admitted it. You folks have inspired
    me
    > as much by what you HAVEN'T said as what you have. I am so GLAD I found
    this
    > group. Will y'all keep me? :) "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > We are here for you...
    > >
    > > Charlie
    > >

    > > "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with
    > chicken
    > > > pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing
    > with
    > > > the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing
    > > do
    > > > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to
    eat
    > > > everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order
    chinese
    > > > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    > > >

    > > > ---
    > > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  10. On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:33:20 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Will y'all keep me? :)

    Yup.

    Linda P
    232/159.6/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  11. Hang in there Becky, things will get better soon. I know what you mean by feeling as though you want
    to eat everything. I've just had a bout like that for the last month or so and yesterday decided
    that being back on program was where I needed to be. You'll do what's right for you. Good luck.

    ps.. huge bills depress me too!

    --
    Brenda
    209/186/150 RafL goal 165

    "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    > came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    > barely move allnothing to
    do
    > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to stay
    > on my points except for today i order chinese
    > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >

    > ---

  12. Sure we will!

    Brenda

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > There's something I want to say to this newsgroup. You guys and gals are truly awesome. Not ONCE
    > have I read where anybody was down on anybody
    else,
    > even when they (like me) failed and admitted it. You folks have inspired
    me
    > as much by what you HAVEN'T said as what you have. I am so GLAD I found
    this
    > group. Will y'all keep me? :) "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > We are here for you...
    > >
    > > Charlie
    > >

    > > "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with
    > chicken
    > > > pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing
    > with
    > > > the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing
    > > do
    > > > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to
    eat
    > > > everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order
    chinese
    > > > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    > > >

    > > > ---
    > > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  13. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Ahhhhhhh, you haven't seen us in our *kick butt* mode. There are times, there have been individuals
    that bring out the nasties in all of us. Those that really don't want to try or have nothing but
    excuses .. they are few and far between though. This is the best newsgroup I have ever been a part
    of though. It really is the rare occassion where I see the nasty stuff fly around.

    Yup, we'll keep ya. <g>

    Joyce

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:33:20 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >There's something I want to say to this newsgroup. You guys and gals are truly awesome. Not ONCE
    >have I read where anybody was down on anybody else, even when they (like me) failed and admitted
    >it. You folks have inspired me as much by what you HAVEN'T said as what you have. I am so GLAD I
    >found this group. Will y'all keep me? :) "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> We are here for you...
    >>
    >> Charlie
    >>

    >> "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with
    >chicken
    >> > pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing
    >with
    >> > the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing
    >> do
    >> > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to
    >> > stay on my points except for today i order chinese
    >> > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >> >

    >> > ---
    >> > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

  14. I Williams

    I Williams Guest

    Becki,

    Take one thing at a time and it will get better. When you look at each thing in its perspective the
    burden seems less huge Irma "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    win...
    > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    > came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    > barely move allnothing to
    do
    > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to stay
    > on my points except for today i order chinese
    > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    >

    > ---

  15. Becki

    Becki Guest

    thanx :)
    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > We are here for you...
    >
    > Charlie
    >

    > "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with
    chicken
    > > pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing
    with
    > > the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing
    > do
    > > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to
    > > stay on my points except for today i order chinese
    > > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    > >

    > > ---
    > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

    ---

  16. Becki

    Becki Guest

    thankfully ive had it BUT my other 2 children havent had them shud keep me
    going for a while :s
    "skiur" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > eeep. hopefully you've had chicken pox and are immune.
    >
    > Hang in there and remember today is a new day.
    >
    > Julie
    >
    > "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with
    chicken
    > > pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing
    with
    > > the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing
    > do
    > > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat everything managed to
    > > stay on my points except for today i order chinese
    > > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    > >

    > > ---
    > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

    ---

  17. Becki

    Becki Guest

    i do have to agree this group is great now i dont go to the meetings need
    great friendly people like yourselfs :D
    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > There's something I want to say to this newsgroup. You guys and gals are truly awesome. Not ONCE
    > have I read where anybody was down on anybody
    else,
    > even when they (like me) failed and admitted it. You folks have inspired
    me
    > as much by what you HAVEN'T said as what you have. I am so GLAD I found
    this
    > group. Will y'all keep me? :) "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > We are here for you...
    > >
    > > Charlie
    > >

    > > "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with
    > chicken
    > > > pox, then my water bill came huge amount then on saturday was messing
    > with
    > > > the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can barely move allnothing
    > > do
    > > > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to
    eat
    > > > everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order
    chinese
    > > > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(
    > > >

    > > > ---
    > > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04

    ---

  18. I can remember two in particular that brought out the *nasties* here. The one that I'll always
    remember the best though is the one that Tony Florida gave heck to. Fred, Joyce, Linda (PR), Lee and
    Lesanne probably remember
    it. It was when I first joined the group and I can remember thinking "holy smokes, this guy is
    really telling her the way it is". She didn't post much after that....

    Brenda

    "Joyce" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Ahhhhhhh, you haven't seen us in our *kick butt* mode. There are times,
    there
    > have been individuals that bring out the nasties in all of us. Those that
    really
    > don't want to try or have nothing but excuses .. they are few and far
    between
    > though. This is the best newsgroup I have ever been a part of though. It
    really
    > is the rare occassion where I see the nasty stuff fly around.
    >
    > Yup, we'll keep ya. <g>
    >
    > Joyce
    >
    > On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:33:20 -0600, "WannaBLean" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > >There's something I want to say to this newsgroup. You guys and gals are truly awesome. Not ONCE
    > >have I read where anybody was down on anybody
    else,
    > >even when they (like me) failed and admitted it. You folks have inspired
    me
    > >as much by what you HAVEN'T said as what you have. I am so GLAD I found
    this
    > >group. Will y'all keep me? :) "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> We are here for you...
    > >>
    > >> Charlie

    > >chicken
    > >with
    > >> do

  19. Zoe Brown

    Zoe Brown Guest

    > started last thursday.. firstly my son came home from school with chicken pox, then my water bill
    > came huge amount then on saturday was messing with the kids and strained the muscle in my neck can
    > barely move allnothing to
    do
    > with weight loss but... my will power as up and left i just want to eat

    You need to think about this. Why does eating making you feel good, why does the self punishment
    give you comfort ?

    > everything managed to stay on my points except for today i order chinese
    > share with the kids god knows how many points it was i ate loads :(

    Well done, if you have a bad day, then get up the next and start a new one...

  20. I am sorry, I hope you and kidlets are better soon, Lee