Hawthorn Cycling Club Time Trial

Walrus said:
Does anyone know what the course is for this time trial run on the Kew Boulevard? Where do they start and turn?

http://www.hawthorncycling.org/results/results.asp

corner of Walmer and Boulevard START point. Along Boulevard to roundabout (near freeway approach) and return.

HCC membershi $25 (cheapest in town!) and $5 entry. wide spread of abilities (if last week's was to go by) I shall be on roundabout duty again :(

flyingdutch said:
corner of Walmer and Boulevard START point. Along Boulevard to roundabout (near freeway approach) and return.

HCC membershi $25 (cheapest in town!) and $5 entry. wide spread of abilities (if last week's was to go by) I shall be on roundabout duty again :(
Thanks, I might have a look in a couple of weeks.

flyingdutch said:
corner of Walmer and Boulevard START point. Along Boulevard to roundabout (near freeway approach) and return.

HCC membershi $25 (cheapest in town!) and $5 entry. wide spread of abilities (if last week's was to go by) I shall be on roundabout duty again :(
Cool Dutch, this time I'll look for ya :)

craigster_jd said:
With all these graphic design talents coming out the closet, I bet Dutch is quaking in his Sidis, er... sling. :p

Here's a profile one of the guys from the club did, based on a Polar trace I presume.

http://tinyurl.com/dcvuq
[Word document 50 KB]

Cheers,
Craigster.

Who's 'IBM USer' ? (poor soul)

flyingdutch said:
Who's 'IBM USer' ? (poor soul)

Keeeerist! I just KNEW you were going to do that.
Just read the doco and don't fiddle around, okay?! Bloomin' kids.
It's been updated for your benefit.

On Mon, 09 May 2005 at 03:47 GMT, craigster_jd (aka Bruce)

> flyingdutch Wrote:
>> Who's 'IBM USer' ? (poor soul)

> Keeeerist! I just KNEW you were going to do that.
> Just read the doco and don't fiddle around, okay?! Bloomin' kids.
> It's been updated for your benefit.

Modified by IBM_user too :)

I could make a joke about the RISKS of posting classified documents in
PDF format right now, but am too busy laughing at the US gubment
instead.

Smash head on keyboard to continue.

flyingdutch wrote:
> Walrus Wrote:
>
>>Does anyone know what the course is for this time trial run on the Kew
>>Boulevard? Where do they start and turn?
>>
>>http://www.hawthorncycling.org/results/results.asp

> corner of Walmer and Boulevard START point. Along Boulevard to
> roundabout (near freeway approach) and return.
>
> HCC membershi $25 (cheapest in town!) and $5 entry. wide spread of
> abilities (if last week's was to go by) I shall be on roundabout duty
> again :(

$25? Is race licence fee on top of that? Or is it just $25 plus race
fees. Sounds way too cheap.

--
Nick

that get's you into any HCC run race, so crits @kew, ITTs and their club roadrace laterron. you wanna race/crash elsewhere, yooz need the CA licence

craigster_jd said:
Keeeerist! I just KNEW you were going to do that.
Just read the doco and don't fiddle around, okay?! Bloomin' kids.
It's been updated for your benefit.

<curly voice>
Nyu, Nyu, Nyu, Nyu!!!
<\curly voice>

flyingdutch wrote:
> NoZX6R Wrote:
>
>>$25? Is race licence fee on top of that? Or is it just $25 plus race
>>fees. Sounds way too cheap.
>>
>>--
>>Nick

> that get's you into any HCC run race, so crits @kew, ITTs and their
> club roadrace laterron. you wanna race/crash elsewhere, yooz need the
> CA licence

damn. I might've run out of excuses then :)

--
Nick

NoZX6R said:

> that get's you into any HCC run race, so crits @kew, ITTs and their
> club roadrace laterron. you wanna race/crash elsewhere, yooz need the
> CA licence

damn. I might've run out of excuses then :)

--
Nick
So we will expect you at Kew Sunday 9am for your crit ;)

essendon93 wrote:
> NoZX6R Wrote:
>

>>>that get's you into any HCC run race, so crits @kew, ITTs and their
>>>club roadrace laterron. you wanna race/crash elsewhere, yooz need the
>>>CA licence
>>>

>>damn. I might've run out of excuses then :)
>>
>>--
>>Nick

> So we will expect you at Kew Sunday 9am for your crit ;)

yeah I'll be the one wheezing along at the back with stories of
mechanicals or something :)

Or I'll do what FD does - have a crash to get out of racing ;)

--
Nick