Hayes Disk Brakes

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
> <snip violation of eBay seller agreement>
>
> eBay uk abuse address: [email protected]

lol
There was a thread from this guy on uk.rec.cycling a while ago. It's one of
those charity holiday adventure things, where a substantial amount of the
money that punters donate goes to pay for the holiday rather than to the
charity.
The OP was either terribly naive - or thought that everyone else was, as he
claimed that all donated monies went to charity.
The suggestion from u.r.c was that the poster paid all the holiday costs
himself, but I don't know if it was considered.
I note he's not posted the advert on u.r.c
Peter

Peter wrote:
> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>[email protected] wrote:
>><snip violation of eBay seller agreement>
>>
>>eBay uk abuse address: [email protected]

> lol
> There was a thread from this guy on uk.rec.cycling a while ago. It's one of
> those charity holiday adventure things, where a substantial amount of the
> money that punters donate goes to pay for the holiday rather than to the
> charity.
> The OP was either terribly naive - or thought that everyone else was, as he
> claimed that all donated monies went to charity.
> The suggestion from u.r.c was that the poster paid all the holiday costs
> himself, but I don't know if it was considered.
> I note he's not posted the advert on u.r.c
> Peter

Maybe HE's the charity? On that note please contact me if you'd be
interested in donating to MY charity! I promise 100% of donations will
be put to "good" use.

Matt