Hayley Marie Coppin looking hot on a bicycle !

Originally Posted by Mihai
Arguably the sexiest model ever to pose on a bicycle! :)
Arguably
big-smile.png

She's pretty yes. But she's a little "meaty" for a model, and her face is a bit long. Not really into the GND blue dress and her posing is a bit forced. You can blame that on the photog if you want - it's a team effort.

I am sure somewhere is a photo of an "Angels" quality model with a bicycle.

Don't get me wrong, I'm splitting hairs here. I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers but sexiest woman on a bike - hardly

Reactions: BikeBikeBikeBike
ABNPFDR said:
She's pretty yes. But she's a little "meaty" for a model, and her face is a bit long. Not really into the GND blue dress and her posing is a bit forced. You can blame that on the photog if you want - it's a team effort.

I am sure somewhere is a photo of an "Angels" quality model with a bicycle.

Don't get me wrong, I'm splitting hairs here. I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers but sexiest woman on a bike - hardly
To each his own, but you can't help admire her voluptuousness! She'a not lean and muscular like a cyclist or featherweight like a VS girl, but she's very attractive and easily a #1 on a lot of scales. Top end's very heavy too don't get that on the skinny model. 9.5.

She is very pretty, but I don't see what guys see. She looks better with the bra on. Holds the breasts in a sexy roundness. All girls look better with a bra on.

Yeah, because every time I see a hot looking topless chick on the beach, I say to myself, "Self, those puppies would look SO much better if she put her top on." :rolleyes:

:cool: :D

Hahaha. You know what I was getting at. Droopy breasts don't look good to me. Probably because I'm a straight girl. Guys like seeing boobs. Fat, thin, droopy, or big nipples. I can't say I like a guy without a shirt on. I think they can look magnificent either way. As long as the shirt is fitted around abs of steel, of course.