hd cycling videos, race tactics, tips & more

David Henderson

Mar 14, 2010
I wanted to share some stuff that I have created that may be worth while to some. Basically they are high definition cycling videos produced by myself and blogged about at: My world from a bicycle

I hope someone enjoys these videos that were hard, but fun to make.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJlGm1EvAs8]YouTube - University of Missouri Campus[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZGBgyxyzn0]YouTube - Hellbender[/ame]

Regards,
David Henderson cat1, Columbia Missouri

I see that nobody is brave enough to comment on my video craft. I understand, this is easily thought to be a yawn, but I think my stuff is special. I promise if you hate it, I will refund your money.

I did improve this video considerably by adding music. Check it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9wWZrHkdzI]YouTube - Hellbender with music.[/ame]

The music starts tactically at 1:07

Regards,
David Henderson

I'll reply!

Videos are excellent and you travel a bit quicker than I do.

What video camera did you use? I'm thinking of buying a GoPro Helmut Hero as I want to film some european rides and in particular some of the big climbs and descents

Thanks for watching and commenting. Yes, I use a HD Hero camera and several mounts including the bar mount, adhesive mount, chest mount, and helmet mount. These camera are freakishly cool and adaptive.

I plan on writing a blog article about which software I use and share my lessons that I learned on how to navigate the complexities related to high definition video, and editing and sharing them.

Regards,
David Henderson

I am not afraid of replying !!!!!
The videos are difinitely High quality.Loved watching

& Perfect Camera Angles
BTW nice share David

Good video... I use a GoPro HD myself and an older GoPro Hero which I sometimes add mounted at the seatpost facing rearwards. Yes it takes time and effort to make a video 10 minutes long for posting on youtube or vimeo.

EDIT: I read your blog about racing... nicely written.

I only just found this... I actually loved the video of your group ride, was that an actual race or some club ride or what? I need to learn the tactics to riding in a group... I don't get to do it often, this is great help!

Love the dual cam set-up.

Awesome videos!!! I love how you did that and the quality is amazing! :cool:

David Henderson said:
I see that nobody is brave enough to comment on my video craft. I understand, this is easily thought to be a yawn, but I think my stuff is special. I promise if you hate it, I will refund your money.

I did improve this video considerably by adding music. Check it:

YouTube - Hellbender with music.

The music starts tactically at 1:07

Regards,
David Henderson

Great vids Dave !!

The dual camera setup is a nice detail. If you could just throw in some computer data of your speed/rpm/watts/heart rate/gearing, in the corners of the screen, and maybe a personal narration of your ride, you would have a complete workout video that's ready for publishing and sales ;).

$15.95 each....

yea cool stuff I gots a long way to go your booking it. I actually like the natural feel to the vid with no music than the one with music to tell you the truth, never the less really cool stuff.