"He is not my race."

No_Positives

Aug 15, 2007
I just had to pass this along. What a beautiful quote by mountain biker Manuel Prado. It's poetic. Sort of like scripture.

Manuel Prado (Sho-Air-Specialized), third place last year, has been training at altitude in Aspen for more than a week and is looking for a better ride this year. But Prado has ridden with Armstrong this week and said he does not expect to beat him. "He's basically not my race, he is so strong. He is going to be very hard to beat from my perspective."

limerickman said:
Thats the worst attempt at fishing, posted here in a long time.:rolleyes:
You don't seem to have a problem with the posting of Johan Bruyneel's wedding invitation.

No_Positives said:
It's poetic. Sort of like scripture.

i just had to.

it begged to be quoted for no other reason than "ars gratia artis" of the perverse kind.

and then did the archangel lance lift up his holy syringe and set about smiting the unbelievers, critics and ocelots. and we were sore afraid.

this thread could have some great comedic possibility.

After living in Japan over 15 years..English like that is the norm not the exception.
Didn't raise an eyelid with me.

No_Positives said:
You don't seem to have a problem with the posting of Johan Bruyneel's wedding invitation.

So it's your contention that you created this thread, to counter balance the Hog thread?:confused:

btw, if the comeback was all about raising cancer awareness, why did Lance choose to promote his bike shop instead of Livestrong by wearing a Mellow Johnny kit at Leadville?