He just keeps making cool carbon...

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Mikael Seierup, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. I feel like a kid in a candystore: http://poziome.republika.pl/techno13.htm New monofork called a
    Stiletto at the bottom of page. *drool* Only one week till I go there.

    I want my carbon...

    Mikael

    Tags:

  2. John Foltz

    John Foltz Guest

    Mikael Seierup wrote:
    > http://poziome.republika.pl/techno13.htm New monofork called a Stiletto at the bottom of
    > page. *drool*

    Where do the brakes attach?

  3. "John Foltz" skrev...
    > Mikael Seierup wrote:
    > > http://poziome.republika.pl/techno13.htm New monofork called a Stiletto at the bottom of page.
    > > *drool*
    > >

    > Where do the brakes attach?

    Who need steenkin' brakes? ;-) (It's for a drumbrakehub AFAIK.)

    M.

  4. I'm glad it's not disc-brake compatible, otherwise I would be Very Cross Indeed... Though, as Helmut
    Walle used to say, "Who brakes, loses"

    Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/ Just fitted a Challenge monoblade to his Baron.
    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  5. "Dave Larrington" skrev...
    > I'm glad it's not disc-brake compatible, otherwise I would be Very Cross Indeed... Though, as
    > Helmut Walle used to say, "Who brakes, loses"

    Betcha I can get him to make one just to annoy you ;o)

    Mikael