Head tube angle '94 C'dale T-1000?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Mike, Jun 12, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    I'm trying to find out the head tube angle on my approximately '94 Cannondale T-1000 touring bike.
    I'm having a new fork fabricated for it and the guy who's making it said the head tube angle
    dictates to a certain extent how much rake the fork can have. Thanks for any help anyone can give
    me. Please email answers.

    Tags:

  2. David

    David Guest

    "Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I'm trying to find out the head tube angle on my approximately '94 Cannondale T-1000 touring bike.
    > I'm having a new fork fabricated for it and the guy who's making it said the head tube angle
    > dictates to a certain extent how much rake the fork can have.

    Measure it--it's pretty easy to do.