Head tube angle '94 C'dale T-1000?

Mike

Guest
I'm trying to find out the head tube angle on my approximately '94 Cannondale T-1000 touring bike.
I'm having a new fork fabricated for it and the guy who's making it said the head tube angle
dictates to a certain extent how much rake the fork can have. Thanks for any help anyone can give
me. Please email answers.

"Mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm trying to find out the head tube angle on my approximately '94 Cannondale T-1000 touring bike.
> I'm having a new fork fabricated for it and the guy who's making it said the head tube angle
> dictates to a certain extent how much rake the fork can have.

Measure it--it's pretty easy to do.