Heading that way

ohiobiker

Dec 25, 2005
It is 6:30 am and I am leaving for work. The weather is co-operating this week and I am liking it. I rode in shorts Monday and it's cooler now so I have on jogging pants for the ride into work. My trousers are looser than they were 6 weeks ago and the ride is almost easy. The bike is a stellar performer and the commute is a pleasure.

True. There is only one man at work who comprehends what it's like to love cycling. Most everyone else thinks I am being foolish, and they need to butter their legs up to their over fed American asses and jump off a desk to get into their trousers.

The reason our cars get bigger and bigger is because our asses get bigger and bigger. :D

ohiobiker said:
It is 6:30 am and I am leaving for work. The weather is co-operating this week and I am liking it. I rode in shorts Monday and it's cooler now so I have on jogging pants for the ride into work. My trousers are looser than they were 6 weeks ago and the ride is almost easy. The bike is a stellar performer and the commute is a pleasure.
Awesome, I felt similarly when I took up bike commuting last year. Though riding in jogging pants didn't work for me - damn things kept riding up my legs.