headlight idea

Nighthawk Viper is $34.99 and a Niterider Roadrat is $54.99. If you're on a budget, why not use
these. And a good basic light is the CAteye HL-MC200 II at $21.

And if you borrowed my Blowtorch, you would start saving your money. Generator lights are good, and
generator hubs are popular in some parts. But why risk getting hurt because you could not see or be
seen in the dark?

"Bob Yates" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Found this on the web, comments?
> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/bikelight/index.html

Bob Yates <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Found this on the web, comments?
> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/bikelight/index.html

The sentence ". Do not use NiCd cells as they suffer from a memory effect which would manifest in
this circiut" would set off alarm bells on the bikecurrent maillist (
http://www.topica.com/lists/bikecurrent/ ). That device hasn't been discussed, but I bet there'll be
some opinions about it if you ask there.

Jeff

Melisa Johns wrote:

> Generator lights are good, and generator hubs are popular in some parts. But why risk getting hurt
> because you could not see or be seen in the dark?

If those sentences were supposed to be related, I don't see the connection. You're most likely to be
hurt if you have no light. Generators assure that you'll always have one.

--
Frank Krygowski [email protected]