Headline for Unicycle story?

MuniAddict

Guest
Ok you creative people out there! Write an original and descriptive
Headline for a newspaper writeup on Extreme Unicycling. This reporter
is actually letting me help to write the story for a local newspaper,
and she was wondering what a good title would be for the story.

It has to start with, "Lomita resident Terry Peterson"
So one suggestion I had to follow that was:

...Goes to the extreme...on just one wheel!"

She seemed to like that one, but I'd like to have more options. Now
it's your turn! Go for it!:D:cool::):p

--
MuniAddict

I <3 FG and have Stewie Boxers :rolleyes:
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)

vanpaun

Guest
aka unigeezer, blazes the beaten path
shows kids oldies can ride too
lost his other wheel in an epic train accident

--
vanpaun

Please never under any circumstances beleive me. My posts are known to
be sarcastic, offensive, and unhelpful. If my humor is bothering you,
just ignore those posts. I CAN CONTRIBUTE GREATLY. Be wary I wait
untill the moment is right and strike with a joke. Youve been warned

BurnerDave

Guest
The -other- cycling

Pushing human limits ....... on his fine-tuned uni.

Extremus maximus unicus

edit: it's after midnight, it's the best I can do!

--
BurnerDave

Dave :D

This is me, this is my video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz62gzgdGos

StephenH

Guest
Has Twice the Ride with Half the Bike
or, Has Twice the Fun with Half the Bike
or, Has Twice the Fun with Half the Wheels
Does Doubletime on a Single Wheel <== my favorite
Rides Crazy Clown Bike (just kidding!)
Rides One Big Wheel

--
StephenH

poofengle

Guest
It combines the ruggedness of mountain biking with the dexterity of
gymnastics, or something like that to describe extreme unicycling

--
poofengle

"Anything not worth doing is worth not doing well. Think about it."

Hazmat

Guest
Rides the 1 wheel wonder and finds out it's twice (if not more) as fun.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

dan de man wrote:
> w/e if i wqas agirl id be going out with jerrick quick smart

:D 'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM) :D

iAmVincent

Guest
Lomita resident Terry Peterson bewilders mathematicians across the globe
as he proves that 1 > 2 by making use of the long forgotten "Single
Wheel" Posulate.

--
iAmVincent

dangerdog

Guest

kington99

Guest
'rides a single 24 incher' (sorry i couldn't resist)

but seriously, don't let them use any awful wheel-based pun i.e:

Lomita resident Terry Peterson is wheely good

--
kington99

Dave

agentQ

Guest
MuniSano wrote:
> Why not a play on the words on your helmet: "Never Two Tired ... 52 year
> old Lomita resident Terry Peterson..."

Flip that up a bit "Lomita resident Terry Peterson is never "two" tired
for an extreme ..unicycle ride"

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)

maestro8

Guest
Extreme was old and tired last decade.

It's time to bring back "Awesome!"

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire

MuniAddict

Guest
Thanks for all the great ideas everybody! I'll see what else might be
posted today and send them in to the reporter tonight. :D

--
MuniAddict

I <3 FG and have Stewie Boxers :rolleyes:
'My videos:' (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699)

Kyle_Destroyer

Guest
Lomita resident Terry Peterson: One Wheel, No Sanity!

Lomita resident Terry Peterson: 52 years, 1 Wheel.

All I can think of as of now.

--
Kyle_Destroyer

Shattered leg, can't even put weight on it for months, living
vicariously through forums.

ridethelobster2008

Guest
......, not two tired. (Then you get a good picture besides.)
Best,
william

--
ridethelobster2008

Ride the Lobster: 800 km international unicycle marathon
June 16-20, 2008, Nova Scotia, Canada
www.ridethelobster.com

MuniAddict

Guest
Yeah, I brought that up yesterday and told her it was kinda my
signature. I just dashed off another email to her with a a new title
suggestion that ties it together:

*Lomita Resident Terry Peterson, is never "two" tired,
as he goes to the extreme...on just ONE wheel!*

|Filename: me.jpg |

tomblackwood wrote:
> Lomita Resident Terry Peterson: Never "two" tired to meet the press!
> :cool:

Haha, true! Or 60 minutes for that matter.:D Or maybe that old stalwart
soap opera: "One life to live, one wheel to ride" :)

"Uni: It's just a 'cycle' I'm going through"