Headline: Rest Day 'Well Deserved'

Kbh

Guest
I think the TDF organizers should officially rename it the "Well Deserved" Rest Day. Sponsored of
course by McDonalds (you deserve a break today). ;)

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:29:58 -0400, "KBH" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I think the TDF organizers should officially rename it the "Well Deserved" Rest Day. Sponsored of
>course by McDonalds (you deserve a break today). ;)

Or sponsored by Motel 6 with a commercial with all of the riders relaxing in the pool. Lance doing a
cannonball splashing a chuckling Jan who is enjoying a cold beverage with Tyler who is laughing at a
picture of Pantani in the latest cycling mag he's reading.

Lindsay
"One of the annoying things about believing in free will and individual responsibility is the
difficulty of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And when you do find somebody, it's
remarkable how often his picture turns up on your driver's license."

P.J. O'Rourke