headshok moto

Ian Broadbent

Guest
Im looking for info on servicing headshok moto forks.Anyone one have a manual they they can send me

Stephen Baker wrote:
> This should do the trick:
>
> www.cannondale.com/bikes/tech/pdfs/99h_120ownman.pdf

You wouldn't have a link to the index for this page, would you :)! I'd kind of like to have
the manual for my lefty to make sure that I'm getting it right -- I've had it totally
disassembled twice.

david

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David Kunz says:
>
> >You wouldn't have a link to the index for this page, would you :)! I'd kind of like to have
> >the manual for my lefty to make sure that I'm getting it right -- I've had it totally
> >disassembled twice.
>
> Here's a tip - if you want the index page for something like that, just
keep
> deleting the stuff before the last "/" until you get a valid page. Doing that to the link I posted
> will get you there after twop deletions, resuliting eventually in this one:
>
> http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/tech/manuals.html

You cannot be serious..........

Shaun aRe

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun R says:
>
> >No, it was a statement of fact ',;~P````````
>
> That's how I took it ....... Hence the reply ;-)

I'm nay a pot nor a kettle, and I ain't callin' nay shades nor hues, but I'm fair enjoyin' these
'ere new dancin' shoes.

Shaun aRe - shoe **** shuffler.

Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun R says:
>
> >shoe **** shuffler.
>
> Your shoes ****?

No, my shoes good.

> Shaun, the slippers are the ones that look like bunnies but don't have legs.....

What? Only women, children and the senile wear fuzzy animal slippers. I don't evenm use
slippers at all.

> ;-P
>
> Steve

Shaun aRe - beshoed or barefoot.