headshok moto

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ian Broadbent, Mar 22, 2003.

  1. Im looking for info on servicing headshok moto forks.Anyone one have a manual they they can send me

    Tags:

  2. David Kunz

    David Kunz Guest

    Stephen Baker wrote:
    > This should do the trick:
    >
    > www.cannondale.com/bikes/tech/pdfs/99h_120ownman.pdf

    You wouldn't have a link to the index for this page, would you :)! I'd kind of like to have
    the manual for my lefty to make sure that I'm getting it right -- I've had it totally
    disassembled twice.

    david

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > David Kunz says:
    >
    > >You wouldn't have a link to the index for this page, would you :)! I'd kind of like to have
    > >the manual for my lefty to make sure that I'm getting it right -- I've had it totally
    > >disassembled twice.
    >
    > Here's a tip - if you want the index page for something like that, just
    keep
    > deleting the stuff before the last "/" until you get a valid page. Doing that to the link I posted
    > will get you there after twop deletions, resuliting eventually in this one:
    >
    > http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/tech/manuals.html

    You cannot be serious..........

    Shaun aRe

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >You cannot be serious..........
    >
    > Pot? Kettle? Black?
    >
    > ;-P
    >
    > Steve

    No, it was a statement of fact ',;~P````````

    Shaun aRe - heheheheh........

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >No, it was a statement of fact ',;~P````````
    >
    > That's how I took it ....... Hence the reply ;-)

    I'm nay a pot nor a kettle, and I ain't callin' nay shades nor hues, but I'm fair enjoyin' these
    'ere new dancin' shoes.

    Shaun aRe - shoe shit shuffler.

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >shoe shit shuffler.
    >
    > Your shoes shit?

    No, my shoes good.

    > Shaun, the slippers are the ones that look like bunnies but don't have legs.....

    What? Only women, children and the senile wear fuzzy animal slippers. I don't evenm use
    slippers at all.

    > ;-P
    >
    > Steve

    Shaun aRe - beshoed or barefoot.