Healing Frequencies

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by John E. M., Sep 16, 2003.

  1. John E. M.

    John E. M. Guest

    Hi,

    Could someone tell me of a web site that gives the most important
    healing frequencies?

    Thanks,
    --
    John Edward Myers

    Tags:

  2. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    "John E. M." wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone tell me of a web site that gives the most important
    > healing frequencies?

    AM or FM?

  3. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    Mark Thorson <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > "John E. M." wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Could someone tell me of a web site that gives the most important
    >> healing frequencies?

    > AM or FM?

    MW or LW?

    SSB?

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
    magic."

    Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

  4. In <[email protected]>, John E. M. wrote:

    > Could someone tell me of a web site that gives the most important
    > healing frequencies?

    http://www.gettysburg.edu/academics/physics/clea/A101ol18.html

    I'm sorta partial to 440 nm myself.

    --
    | Microsoft: "A reputation for releasing inferior software will make |
    | it more difficult for a software vendor to induce customers to pay |

  5. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    "John E. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone tell me of a web site that gives the most important
    > healing frequencies?

    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    I hope you feel better.

  6. Gymmie Bob

    Gymmie Bob Guest

    Usually once per day or three times per day for most supplements.

    "John E. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone tell me of a web site that gives the most important
    > healing frequencies?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --
    > John Edward Myers

  7. Stan

    Stan Guest

    Do a search for Dr hulda clark. She has the zapper. Theres also UBI
    therapy and multi wave ossilator.
    Stan

    "John E. M." <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone tell me of a web site that gives the most important
    > healing frequencies?
    >
    > Thanks,

  8. CrazyAces

    CrazyAces New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2012
    Hey I was looking around for the same thing.
    I found these to be reeeeaaallly effective for overal endurance, stamina and focus.

    http://www.spiralstarz.com

    there are 4 free files on a youtube channel too, just gotta go find it again..

    -Ace

  9. Froze

    Froze Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2004
    Messages:
    4,553
    Healing frequencies? Good luck with that mumbo jumbo! You would be better off sticking your finger in a light socket with the power on...you know, since the body has electricity running through it anyway, why not give it a boost? Since it's been proven that plants grow larger and faster with classical music being played vs rock music, why not submerse yourself with classical music instead of some bogus tone? At least the classical music is relaxing, and by relaxing maybe the body will feel better due to the tension easing up a bit.

  10. CrazyAces

    CrazyAces New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2012
    You're right, you understand and yet failt to see the extent of exactly how these musical sounds effect the plants so well.
    I highly respect that book as I own a copy myself. It completely ties in with the very science that causes sound frequencies to effects plants, animals and humans, classical, acid rock, or specifically modulated tones.
    Sounds are frequencies. Just as light are emotions and bodies and every thing in existence.
    Healing frequencies are the very frequencies of sound that is the classical music that plants grow stronger from.
    The frequency pattern of the pitch and tones hold in it a holographic pattern that the very vibrational signature that the plants can resonate with in a healthy way. As classical music contains in it, patterns of sound that are considered harmonious and balanced. *such as the experiements of cymatics, and the mozart effect, so does the frequency pattern of specific emotions, or intentions (see emoto masauru's experiments with the geometric structure of water being changed by human emotion and intention.)
    All of these things interelate.
    Overtones and most classical music contain a harmonious pattern.
    Rock music often contains a very mild, muted bit of harmony, but mostly just as chaotic and dirscordant sound.
    The frequencies I speak of are generated by a scientist who deeply understands this science and has created a programming to create specifically modulated sound tracks that are based on harmoniously generated frequency patterns, all found in nature, all made to boost and benefit life in a myriad of different ways. These effects, are stronger and more specific than any other sound frequency technology around. Many have tried to reverse engineer his work, to no avail, and there have been experiments done to show the positive effects his work has had on bood, causing it to become more energized and fluid.

    An explenation of the very nature of the work from the website I mentioned:
    [SIZE= 18pt]New : Neuro-Clustering [/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 14pt]Bio-Feedback Entrainment Tool[/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 12pt]Imagine the possiblity of having and using a frequency that allows you to direct the[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] tempo of a
    certain thought or emotion to offset external stresses.
    [/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] This unique tool and method is unlike any
    other on the planet and is the result of over
    [/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] fifteen years of dedicated research and development.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 12pt]Highly precise acoustic models of parts of the conscious mind itself, something our body-mind[/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] is
    already familiar with on a primal level, it already knows these sounds intuitively for these are
    [/SIZE][SIZE= 12pt] the
    sounds it naturally recognizes from nature and that it, itself generates and uses!
    [/SIZE]

    [SIZE= 12pt]A NEW EXPERIMENTAL AND HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FORM OF BEHAVIOUR [/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 12pt]AND CONSCIOUSNESS ENTRAINMENT.[/SIZE]

    [SIZE= 12pt]The internal rhythmic tempo associated with various internal states, emotional, mental, physical [/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 12pt]are mapped. These psycho-somatic patterns are captured as hyper-dimensional geometric forms. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 12pt]The complex numeric series representing the movement of this object through space-time is translated [/SIZE]
    [SIZE= 12pt]into sound.[/SIZE]

    It sounds confusing, and it takes a bit of homework to truly understand how important frequency science and technology is.

    There are a ton of links to read through on the page I suggested as well: http://spiralstarz.com/bestsp.htm

    Thanks for such an intelligent response, It's lovely to hear you respect that book. Such an important scientific discovery that was,