health

Ron Rainwater

Guest
Our mission is to help as many people in our society live as
long as they can so they can fully enjoy their retirement
years. After all, aren't we all working daily towards this
common goal? If you are between the ages of 20 and 95 it is
very important that you look inside yourself and do a check-
up from the neck - up! What are you consuming on a daily
basis? There are two ways that we consume things
daily…actively and passively. Actively, we control what we
introduce into our body, and passively, we absorb into our
body what surrounds us in our environment. Without GOOD
HEALTH nothing else really matters!

http://www.auptoz.com/main?pageid=1&catstart=0&prodstart=0
http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

The importance of this concept suddenly struck me
one day. Over the last several years we have seen
numerous friends, neighbors, and relatives suddenly
become ill or die almost immediately after they
retired. These people worked hard their whole life
to see that their family could live a good, clean,
healthy, and comfortable life. They had also worked
hard so they could enjoy a comfortable retirement in
good health so as not to become a burden to their
family. But they never, unfortunately, got to
receive their LIFE'S REWARD that they so rightfully
deserved!!

What can we do to ensure this does not happen in our
lives? Passively, there is not a lot we can control
except where we live. For instance, if we live in a
large city, we will absorb more air pollution than
if we live in a rural area and we know not to touch
a piece of radioactive material or drink water from
a polluted stream

http://www.auptoz.com/main?pageid=1&catstart=0&prodstart=0
http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

Actively, what we consume on a daily basis is the
KEY for all of us. Why are such things as diabetes
almost at epidemic levels in our society? In the
past we've been taught diabetes is just in our genes
and passed down from our descendents. But now we
have recently discovered that a major cause of
diabetes is what we consume or what we don't consume
due to a poor diet.

It is totally up to each one of us what we eat and
consume! Recently, I had a near death experience. On
June 15, 2003, (Father's Day) I was a victim of
electrical shock. This happened in a boating and water-
related accident at a boat dock in Sabula, Iowa. My
point is the only reasons that I survived this
accident are by eating a HEALTHY DIET and TAKING
SUPPLEMENTAL VITAMINS for about the past 15 years of
my life. And since the accident, many doctors have
examined almost every part of my body and after the
exams would tell me that "A healthy diet and
supplemental vitamins have SAVED MY LIFE " !

http://www.auptoz.com/main?pageid=1&catstart=0&prodstart=0
http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

Do you or anyone You know suffer from any of the following
Medical conditions ??

Sleep Disorders Heart Problems Insomnia High Blood Pressure
Lack of energy Cancer Depression Prostrate Problems Anxiety
Breast Cancer Back Pain Cataracts Heart Burn Macular
Degeneration Asthma Glaucoma Allergies of any kind Dry Eye
Condition Diabetes Eczema Arthritis Psoriasis Rheumatoid
Arthritis Shingles Immune Disorders any kind Carpal Tunnel
Anemia Lymphoma Constipation Melanoma

http://www.auptoz.com/main?pageid=1&catstart=0&prodstart=0
http://thebottomdollarbiz.com/

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040301092826W7h6LoV7

In article <[email protected]>,
Ron Rainwater <rprcarz50.comcast.net> wrote:

> Our mission is to help as many people in our society
> live as long as they can so they can fully enjoy
> their retirement years.

This highly honest individual's "mission" also includes
using a forged email return address. Gives you confidence,
doesn't it?

>MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040301092826W7h6LoV7

There's the real irony -- we're being spammed by some twit
who uses an anti-spam ID.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my
opinions only, but they're almost always correct. "If I
have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were
standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

Complaint sent to: [email protected]

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:19:41, "Ron Rainwater "

--

Take out the G'RBAGE for private replies.
[email protected]