HealthNet domination continues

crit pro

Guest
4 stages of Altoona, sprint, team, overall...did I miss anything?

Charlotte and San Fran left...

I'd love to be in the HN split for prize money this year.

"...did I miss anything?"

they did not pay alot for their car insurance with geico.
e-RICHIE©™®

But they did stay in a Holiday Inn Express. Richard Sachs frames, I have
admired them for almost 30 years now. Damm, kids, house, wife ... new bike
way down the list.
"e-RICHIE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
"...did I miss anything?"

they did not pay alot for their car insurance with geico.
e-RICHIE©T®

If you become their mechanic or soigneur, and if you are really good,
maybe they'll be nice and include you in it...

crit pro wrote:
> 4 stages of Altoona, sprint, team, overall...did I miss anything?

KOM, plus 4th, 5th and 6th on GC, by my calculation, they took home
about $20K for the week.