Healthnet Just Like Postal or Noble House?

Fab5freddy

Guest
First, the owner lost a billion dollars on the .com bubble:
http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.html

I know this bargain basement Thomas Weisel wannabe has some money, but you think they really pay
some of those guys an actual salary for getting so many 19th places in obscure races?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2003/healthnetpres

Then this: http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_bios.html One guy has Danielsons result on
his own resume? Is that normal? Then they have "Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider for
five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit."

If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird. Sure he's a good rider but he's getting paid a salary
for 12th places at norcal races?

Sayers, Price will get some results, and probably the Belarus guys don't want to go back
there....but if they have all this money why not sign some more real pros?

"Fab5Freddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> First, the owner lost a billion dollars on the .com bubble:
> http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.html
>
> I know this bargain basement Thomas Weisel wannabe has some money, but you think they really pay
> some of those guys an actual salary for getting so many 19th places in obscure races?
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2003/healthnetpres

Why do you never have anything good to say except to denigrate the sport Mr./Ms. Anonymous?

If you're so perfect and such a know-it-all why don't you do one good thing in your life and help.

> Then this: http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_bios.html One guy has Danielsons result on
> his own resume? Is that normal? Then they have "Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider
> for five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit."
>
> If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird. Sure he's a good rider but he's getting paid a
> salary for 12th places at norcal races?
>
> Sayers, Price will get some results, and probably the Belarus guys don't want to go back
> there....but if they have all this money why not sign some more real pros?

Maybe I should join? I've found that, since I've put on a bit of weight in my post-racing lifetime,
I've filled that air pocket that normally forms up front and can descend a lot faster!

"Fab5Freddy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> First, the owner lost a billion dollars on the .com bubble:
> http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.html
>
> I know this bargain basement Thomas Weisel wannabe has some money, but you think they really pay
> some of those guys an actual salary for getting so many 19th places in obscure races?
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2003/healthnetpres
>
> Then this: http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_bios.html One guy has Danielsons result on
> his own resume? Is that normal? Then they have "Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider
> for five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit."
>
> If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird. Sure he's a good rider but he's getting paid a
> salary for 12th places at norcal races?
>
> Sayers, Price will get some results, and probably the Belarus guys don't want to go back
> there....but if they have all this money why not sign some more real pros?

Re: Healthnet Just Like Postal or Noble House? "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BA726636.2A3EE%[email protected]... On 2/14/03 8:45 AM, in article
[email protected], "Fab5Freddy" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider for five years. Sprinting
capabilities
>unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit. Several NRC criterium
results.

<lamo results snipped>

That Hooks character is a funny guy.

He should be introduced to Chris Daggs. Those two guys are Forces to be Reckoned With.

K. Gringioni never was A Force

--B_3128059447_28806459 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit

<[email protected]> wrote:

> First, the owner lost a billion dollars on the .com bubble:
> http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.html
>
> I know this bargain basement Thomas Weisel wannabe has some money, but you think they really pay
> some of those guys an actual salary for getting so many 19th places in obscure races?
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2003/healthnetpres
>
> Then this: http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_bios.html One guy has Danielsons result on
> his own resume? Is that normal? Then they have "Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider
> for five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit."
>
> If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird. Sure he's a good rider but he's getting paid a
> salary for 12th places at norcal races?
>
> Sayers, Price will get some results, and probably the Belarus guys don't want to go back
> there....but if they have all this money why not sign some more real pros?

Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider for five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in
Northern California road racing circuit. Several NRC criterium results.

2002

* 12th Solano Stage Race, Stage #3, NRC Criterium
* 16th Visalia NRC Criterium
* 23rd McClane Pacific Downtown Grand Prix, NRC Criterium
* 20th McClane Pacific NRC Road Race
* 11th Santa Cruz Fat Masters Criterium
* 7th Overall, Madera Stage Race
* 15th Snelling Road Race
* 7th Dinuba Criterium

2001

* 6th Dinuba Criterium
* 16th Snelling Road Race
* 26th McClane Pacific Downtown Grand Prix, NRC Criterium
* 9th Land Park Criterium
* 7th Lighthouse Criterium
* 17th Santa Cruz Classic Criterium
* 15th Cats Hill Criterium

2000

* 11th Cascade Cycling Classic Stage Race, NRC Criterium
* 26th McClane Pacific NRC Criterium
* 7th Overall Madera Stage Race
* 3rd Madera Stage Race Road Race
* 3rd Overall Tour de Toona Category 4 Omnium
* 5th Tour de Toona Category 4 RR
* 2nd Tour de Toona Category 4 Circuit Race
* 3rd Oakland Museum Criterium
* 15th Mt. Hamilton Classic Road Race
* 8th Wente Vineyards Criterium
* 5th San Rafael Classic Criterium
* 12th Overall Mutual of Enumclaw Stage Race
* 5th Mutual of Enumclaw Criterium
* 7th Mutual of Enumclaw Road Race

--B_3128059447_28806459 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding:
quoted-printable

<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Re: Healthnet Just Like Postal or Noble House?</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT
FACE=3D"Verdana">On 2/14/03 8:45 AM, in article 5d0e1060.0302140845.34a= [email protected],
"Fab5Freddy" <[email protected]= > wrote:<BR> <BR> <FONT
COLOR=3D"#0000FF">> First, the owner lost a billion dollars on the .= com bubble:<BR> >
http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.ht= ml<BR> > <BR> > I know
this bargain basement Thomas Weisel wannabe has some money, <BR=

> but you think they really pay some of those guys an actual salary<BR> > for getting so many
19th places in obscure races?<BR> >
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=3D2003/healthnetpres<BR> > <BR> > Then this:<BR> >
http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_bios.html<BR> > One guy has Danielsons result on his
own resume? Is that normal?<BR> > Then they have "Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level
rider f= or<BR> > five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in Northern California<BR=

> road racing circuit."<BR> > <BR> > If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird.
Sure he's a good rider<=

> but he's getting paid a salary for 12th places at norcal races?<BR> > <BR> > Sayers,
Price will get some results, and probably the Belarus guys<BR> > don't want to go back
there....but if they have all this money why not= <BR> > sign some more real pros?<BR>
</FONT><BR> Bob Hooks<BR> Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider for five years. <B><I>Sprinting
capab= ilities unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit</I></B>. Severa= l NRC criterium
results. <BR> <BR> 2002 <BR> <BR>
* 12th Solano Stage Race, Stage #3, NRC Criterium <BR>
* 16th Visalia NRC Criterium <BR>
* 23rd McClane Pacific Downtown Grand Prix, NRC Criterium= <BR>
* 20th McClane Pacific NRC Road Race <BR>
* 11th Santa Cruz Fat Masters Criterium <BR>
* 7th Overall, Madera Stage Race <BR>
* 15th Snelling Road Race <BR>
* 7th Dinuba Criterium <BR> <BR> <BR> 2001 <BR> <BR>
* 6th Dinuba Criterium <BR>
* 16th Snelling Road Race <BR>
* 26th McClane Pacific Downtown Grand Prix, NRC Criterium= <BR>
* 9th Land Park Criterium <BR>
* 7th Lighthouse Criterium <BR>
* 17th Santa Cruz Classic Criterium <BR>
* 15th Cats Hill Criterium <BR> <BR> <BR> 2000 <BR> <BR>
* 11th Cascade Cycling Classic Stage Race, NRC Criterium = <BR>
* 26th McClane Pacific NRC Criterium <BR>
* 7th Overall Madera Stage Race <BR>
* 3rd Madera Stage Race Road Race <BR>
* 3rd Overall Tour de Toona Category 4 Omnium <BR>
* 5th Tour de Toona Category 4 RR <BR>
* 2nd Tour de Toona Category 4 Circuit Race <BR>
* 3rd Oakland Museum Criterium <BR>
* 15th Mt. Hamilton Classic Road Race <BR>
* 8th Wente Vineyards Criterium <BR>
* 5th San Rafael Classic Criterium <BR>
* 12th Overall Mutual of Enumclaw Stage Race <BR>
* 5th Mutual of Enumclaw Criterium <BR>
* 7th Mutual of Enumclaw Road Race <BR> <BR> </FONT> </BODY> </HTML>

--B_3128059447_28806459--

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003, Ken Papai wrote:

> Why do you never have anything good to say except to denigrate the sport Mr./Ms. Anonymous?
>
> If you're so perfect and such a know-it-all why don't you do one good thing in your life and help.

You mean like flipping $5 to ITeamNova/Flanders? Is that helping?

... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . [email protected] Kyle Legate [email protected]

Tower of Tongues:Thursday PM:10:30-11:30 EDT:http://cfmu.mcmaster.ca moon
musick:ritual:IDM:experimental(electronica):minimalism:glitch
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA726636.2A3EE%[email protected]...
> On 2/14/03 8:45 AM, in article [email protected], "Fab5Freddy"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > First, the owner lost a billion dollars on the .com bubble:
> > http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.html
> >
> > I know this bargain basement Thomas Weisel wannabe has some money, but you think they really pay
> > some of those guys an actual salary for getting so many 19th places in obscure races?
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2003/healthnetpres
> >
> > Then this: http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_bios.html One guy has Danielsons result
> > on his own resume? Is that normal? Then they have "Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level
> > rider for five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in Northern California road racing
> > circuit."
> >
> > If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird. Sure he's a good rider but he's getting paid a
> > salary for 12th places at norcal races?
> >
> > Sayers, Price will get some results, and probably the Belarus guys don't want to go back
> > there....but if they have all this money why not sign some more real pros?
>
> Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider for five years. Sprinting
capabilities
> unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit. Several NRC
criterium
> results.

Nice write-up. Looks like the team elevates hyperbole on Hooks to a level unheard of. Thanks
for the LOL!

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:pmc3a.101541$iG3.13485@sccrnsc02...

> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA726636.2A3EE%[email protected]...
> > On 2/14/03 8:45 AM, in article [email protected], "Fab5Freddy"
> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > First, the owner lost a billion dollars on the .com bubble:

http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.html

> > > I know this bargain basement Thomas Weisel wannabe has some money, but you think they really
> > > pay some of those guys an actual salary for getting so many 19th places in obscure races?
> > > http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2003/healthnetpres
> > >
> > > Then this: http://www.mosportsgroup.com/health_net_team_bios.html One guy has Danielsons
> > > result on his own resume? Is that normal? Then they have "Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite
> > > level rider for five years. Sprinting capabilities unrivaled in Northern California road
> > > racing circuit."
> > >
> > > If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird. Sure he's a good rider but he's getting paid a
> > > salary for 12th places at norcal races?
> > >
> > > Sayers, Price will get some results, and probably the Belarus guys don't want to go back
> > > there....but if they have all this money why not sign some more real pros?
> >
> > Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider for five years. Sprinting
> capabilities
> > unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit. Several NRC
> criterium
> > results.
>
> Nice write-up. Looks like the team elevates hyperbole on Hooks to a level unheard of. Thanks for
> the LOL!

Why do you never have anything good to say except to denigrate the sport Mr Ken Papai?

If you're so perfect and such a know-it-all why don't you do one good thing in your life and help.

Thanks, Ronde Champ

[email protected] (Fab5Freddy) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

FREDDY To answer your question.They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well here is their team
manager (Kevin Klein) at the Solano RR (first f'day even) going over the second KOM. This is the
type of savvy riding knowledge that will seperate them from Noble House. I like the part were he
realizes people are watching and lets go.

http://www.photocrazy.com/2002/0328SOC/Soc7/SOC70019.html

RVD

PS Ken there is a picture of me RIDING the climb if you look. But I don't look happy, and I am
looking a little heavy, so I will find a better photo for you to buy. Or you can do like I did
and order this. http://www.photocrazy.com/cart/additem.cgi?photoID=P020328123028450&path=/2002/0-
328SOC/Soc7&class=class1

Just like lance in the tour. Exciting............

"Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (Fab5Freddy) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> FREDDY To answer your question.They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well here is their
> team manager (Kevin Klein) at the Solano RR (first f'day even) going over the second KOM. This is
> the type of savvy riding knowledge that will seperate them from Noble House. I like the part were
> he realizes people are watching and lets go.
>
> http://www.photocrazy.com/2002/0328SOC/Soc7/SOC70019.html

PotM. Maybe this was just the masters race and hanging on to a car meant Klein finished 33rd
instead of 45th?

> RVD
>
> PS Ken there is a picture of me RIDING the climb if you look. But I don't look happy, and I am
> looking a little heavy, so I will find a better photo for you to buy. Or you can do like I did
> and order this.

http://www.photocrazy.com/cart/additem.cgi?photoID=P020328123028450&path=/20
02/0328SOC/Soc7&class=class1

Find a better one. There are too many unhappy riders climbing at Solano to look at to determine the
real Rikky.

"ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Ken Papai" <.13485@sccrnsc02...
> >
> > "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA726636.2A3EE%[email protected]...

> http://www.fortune.com/fortune/investing/articles/0,15114,370546,00.html

not

> > > Bob Hooks Formerly Alto Velo: Elite level rider for five years. Sprinting
> > capabilities
> > > unrivaled in Northern California road racing circuit. Several NRC
> > criterium
> > > results.
> >
> > Nice write-up. Looks like the team elevates hyperbole on Hooks to a level unheard of. Thanks for
> > the LOL!
>
> Why do you never have anything good to say except to denigrate the sport Mr Ken Papai?
>
> If you're so perfect and such a know-it-all why don't you do one good thing in your life and help.

WHAT???? You have nothing batter to do on Valentines Day? Does Europe celebrate this holiday?

ronde champ wrote:

> Why do you never have anything good to say except to denigrate the sport mr ronde?
>
> If you're so perfect and such a know-it-all why don't you do one good thing in your life and help.

son,

I've told you how weird it looks when you talk to yourself. Also, what kind of insecure dork starts
threads about themselves? Be a man.

love, dad (allegedly)

[email protected] (Fab5Freddy) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> If he has no rivals why no actual wins? Weird. Sure he's a good rider but he's getting paid a
> salary for 12th places at norcal races?

Primes, maybe? Dunno. Strange.