Heart Rate monitor & Computer

George Karabots

Guest
Hey guys,

I am looking to buy a new Heart Rate monitor and a Computer.

Do you guys have any recommendations?

thanks,

George

>Hey guys, I am looking to buy a new Heart Rate monitor and a Computer. Do you guys have any
>recommendations?

A while back I bought the Supergo HRM/computer for a friend. He has been happy with it since. The
price is right too.
-----------------

In article <[email protected]>, "George Karabotsos"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I am looking to buy a new Heart Rate monitor and a Computer.
>
> Do you guys have any recommendations?

The Cateye CC-HB100 is not perfect, but can be had quite cheaply locally. I like mine reasonably
well. Wish it had the ability to do multiple wheel size presets. Also wish it saved max HR. Other
than that, it's a perfectly serviceable low-end HRM/bike computer in one package. It even fits the
common Cateye mount used for the Velo 2 et al.