Heart Rate monitor & Computer

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by George Karabots, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Hey guys,

    I am looking to buy a new Heart Rate monitor and a Computer.

    Do you guys have any recommendations?

    thanks,

    George

    >Hey guys, I am looking to buy a new Heart Rate monitor and a Computer. Do you guys have any
    >recommendations?

    A while back I bought the Supergo HRM/computer for a friend. He has been happy with it since. The
    price is right too.
    -----------------

  3. In article <[email protected]>, "George Karabotsos"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Hey guys,
    >
    > I am looking to buy a new Heart Rate monitor and a Computer.
    >
    > Do you guys have any recommendations?

    The Cateye CC-HB100 is not perfect, but can be had quite cheaply locally. I like mine reasonably
    well. Wish it had the ability to do multiple wheel size presets. Also wish it saved max HR. Other
    than that, it's a perfectly serviceable low-end HRM/bike computer in one package. It even fits the
    common Cateye mount used for the Velo 2 et al.