Heart Rate Monitor findings.

W K wrote:
> Can you clarify anything on my main point there, ie how true, false or intermediate the
> following is:
>
> " losing your glycogen will be followed up by losing your fat."

Jeeze - it's neither true nor false, it depends what else you do.

Assuming you are at a steady weight:

If you lose glycogen through extra excersize, and then eat carbohydrate to replace it, and then eat
as (non extra glycogen loss) normal, there will be no loss of fat.

If you do not eat more carbohydrate to replace it, you will lose fat, because the body will have no
choice but to use fat for power.

Assuming you are a reasonably normal person, if you eat to replace, and you do it shortly after the
excersize, then you will feel just as hungry come normal mealtime.

Thus "eating shortly after excersize is an excellent way to put on what you have just lost".