Heart rate monitors

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Neil, May 27, 2003.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Has anyone had any experience of buying HRM through the internet? Preferably Polar A1 model. I have
    heard that Renegade Cycles in Lane Cove sells online. Has anyone experience with this company or any
    other company? Thank you. Neil

    Tags:

  2. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Neil,

    I purchased an M series Polar HRM through E store two years ago with no problems, although I'm not
    sure if they are still in business. I have had a lot of dealings with Renegade and would have no
    hesitation about buying on line from them.

    Peter

    "Neil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone had any experience of buying HRM through the internet?
    Preferably
    > Polar A1 model. I have heard that Renegade Cycles in Lane Cove sells
    online.
    > Has anyone experience with this company or any other company? Thank you. Neil

  3. Tezza

    Tezza New Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2003
    Neil,
    Checkout Phantom cycles (operating out of the Southern Highlands), Freedom machine (Melbourne). I have bought on line from both these companies and had excellent service. Freedom freight for free for orders over $100.
    Good luck

  4. Turbo Fahel

    Turbo Fahel Guest

    Neil, You probably would want to try these sites also...

    www.deanwoods.com.au www.cecilwalker.com.au www.melbournebicyclecentre.com.au

    Regards, Turbo Fahel __o -\<, ( ) / ( )

    "Neil" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Has anyone had any experience of buying HRM through the internet?
    Preferably
    > Polar A1 model. I have heard that Renegade Cycles in Lane Cove sells
    online.
    > Has anyone experience with this company or any other company? Thank you. Neil

    ---

  5. kneighbour

    kneighbour New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2003
    Absolutely! I bought my Polar S720i and Power Output thingy through the web. Almost faster than going down to the local bike shop. Definately much cheaper too...

    try these guys - I have never seen anyone cheaper yet...

    http://www.dickinson.com.au/prices/polar.asp