Heckler frame question

mike

Guest
Santa Cruz Heckler
I am five foot ten with a medium torso. Will the medium Heckler frame
fit me? also is there a difference between the 2002 frames and the 2004?

mike

" mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Santa Cruz Heckler
> I am five foot ten with a medium torso. Will the medium Heckler
> frame fit me? also is there a difference between the 2002 frames and the
> 2004?
>
> mike

The frames are identical. A medium might fit you. If you are planning on
hucking the you may still need a 60mm stem. If you are going to xc ride you
should get a large.

" mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Santa Cruz Heckler
> I am five foot ten with a medium torso. Will the medium Heckler

frame
> fit me? also is there a difference between the 2002 frames and the 2004?
>
> mike

Yes, and not really.

Mike

Michael Dart wrote:
> " mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Santa Cruz Heckler
>> I am five foot ten with a medium torso. Will the medium
>> Heckler frame fit me? also is there a difference between the 2002
>> frames and the 2004?

> Yes, and not really.

I was gonna say Maybe, and Possibly But Not Much.

Bill "glad to help" S.

"B i l l S o r n s o n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Michael Dart wrote:
> > " mike" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> Santa Cruz Heckler
> >> I am five foot ten with a medium torso. Will the medium
> >> Heckler frame fit me? also is there a difference between the 2002
> >> frames and the 2004?

> > Yes, and not really.

> I was gonna say Maybe, and Possibly But Not Much.
>
> Bill "glad to help" S.

Any time Bill. ;^)