HED JET 50mm 2007

I've got about 5k miles on mine. I've got a PowerTap SL built up into the rear one and a normal Jet 50 in the front. I've crashed into a deep pothole during 30 MPH sprint that of course exploded my front tire and crashed the same week into a curb during a crit. Still true as the day I got them.

I ride them pretty much everyday I ride. For the money, I haven't ridden on a better wheelset yet.

rjjasick said:
I've got about 5k miles on mine. I've got a PowerTap SL built up into the rear one and a normal Jet 50 in the front. I've crashed into a deep pothole during 30 MPH sprint that of course exploded my front tire and crashed the same week into a curb during a crit. Still true as the day I got them.

I ride them pretty much everyday I ride. For the money, I haven't ridden on a better wheelset yet.

Totally agreee with you. They come in at 1680g which is totally repsectable for a 50mm wheel. My Vector Pros where 1805g!!!
THe HEDs are rigid, light, aero and look great. THe silver spokes sure match my silver six13 frame. The decals on them look fab too!!! What a great purchase!!! In fact I was about to get the Zip 404's here in Spain until thehy hike their prices from 1450 euros to 1850!!!! They have pu them down again but I was not happy with that!!!! You may as well gat some Lightweight clincher wheels for a bit more. THe same thing happened to the Rolf Vigors. One minutes they were 700 euros, then 900 and then 1200 euros!!!! You can pick them up in the US for about 600 euros!!! So the HED was a great buy in comparison. They roll so nicely o nthe climbs and whirr....