HED should make their wheels in the USA!

Talk about the judge... She decided on my defense. The prosecuting attorney wanted me to be convicted of assault of a Sr Citizen = 5 years of prison. The judge did not think I deserved this and sentenced me with assault in a public way + felony + 30 months probation. And in the end, I'm a better productive citizen because of her leniency. I used my 4 years of unemployed time to retrain myself with my SSDI money, and now I have great paying jobs and pay taxes.

If I did 5 years prison, I would have been less skilled and it would have been harder for me to get a job because companies don't like prison time in your history. I probably would have been a very long term SSDI money sucking burden too.

Oh, I've told the truth about my felony on many job applications, and on jobs that they were about to instantly hire me on the spot. Result? They walk you out of the door!

And some people deserved to get decked and punched out, ... like Alienator.

JTE83 said:
Talk about the judge... She decided on my defense. The prosecuting attorney wanted me to be convicted of assault of a Sr Citizen = 5 years of prison. The judge did not think I deserved this and sentenced me with assault in a public way + felony + 30 months probation. And in the end, I'm a better productive citizen because of her leniency. I used my 4 years of unemployed time to retrain myself with my SSDI money, and now I have great paying jobs and pay taxes.

If I did 5 years prison, I would have been less skilled and it would have been harder for me to get a job because companies don't like prison time in your history. I probably would have been a very long term SSDI money sucking burden too.

Oh, I've told the truth about my felony on many job applications, and on jobs that they were about to instantly hire me on the spot. Result? They walk you out of the door!

And some people deserved to get decked and punched out, ... like Alienator.

Wow. Can you squeeze any more rationalizations out? For that matter, have you ever taken any responsibility for anything in your tortured little life? How about when you were leeching off the state and Mommy?

Too bad about the jobs. I guess it sucks to be a paranoid whackjob, eh? Golly, do you think you'd have had job problems if you didn't commit the felony? Again, you demonstrate just how stunted your "thought" process is. By stunted, I mean on par with protozoan life.

Oh.....and you're terribly threatening, too. Jiminy willickers, no one mentioned that you were stud monkey. Christ, dude: I think you need to start taking your meds again. We don't want you to get all paranoid again and maybe whack some old lady....or maybe a 5 year old.

Hey, when Dec comes and I road trip to CA, maybe I might accidently run over a biker with Alienator on his back in AZ. Might be a service to this community.

My job scene is awesome right now. I'm working for the 2nd best in the Nation engineering employer [according to Forbes], on recession proof Space Program work. Sometimes I think I'm fortunate not getting a felon restricted job when another better one pops up!

Crankyfeet said:
The guy is a headcase who wants attention here. IMHO.. don't feed him.
Which one are you talking about? The ass who mentions his bike collection and job in every other post? Or the ass who wants the first ass to be branded with a scarlet letter for the rest of his life?

Bro Deal said:
Which one are you talking about? The ass who mentions his bike collection and job in every other post? Or the ass who wants the first ass to be branded with a scarlet letter for the rest of his life?
Ambiguity and vagueness reach the biggest audience.