HEHE! you gotta try this!!!

uni_jim

Guest
ok,so this is what you do:

1. get your unicycle and go to a nice empty parking lot or other large
flat area
2. put unicycle down (i know this is hard, but is an essential part)
3. spin around 50 times (or until your lunch is about to escape)
4. mount unicycle
5. try to ride in a straight line, once you have this, try again but
ride with your eyes closed, backwards, one footed, or do other frestyle
skills

this is lots of fun, makes you look incredibly stupid, and is an
excellent way to spend an hour or so on a hot sunny day.

--
uni_jim

phthoruth wrote:
> just because Kris can do it, doesnt mean its possible :)

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
http://www.usenet.com

haha, I've tried this. I find the hardest part is not -riding- the
unicycle, but simply -mounting- it. Once I've successfully mounted it,
I'm usually undizzy.

Agreed, though, that it is a very fun way to spend an hour.

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com

HAHAHA Or you could just get drunk and ride...Same effect ;-) Lol I have
done hte dizzy ridin with my friends, I got so dizy I could barely
walked then started doing 360 unispins :D

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/B]FREAKING WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! <-----its a vid, click it:rolleyes: '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
> If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

http://www.usenet.com

I often fall off my uni after spinning because i am so dizzy.

--
Evan Byrne
http://www.usenet.com

uni_jim wrote:
> ok,so this is what you do:
>
> 1. get your unicycle and go to a nice empty parking lot or other large
> flat area
> 2. put unicycle down (i know this is hard, but is an essential part)
> 3. spin around 50 times (or until your lunch is about to escape)
> 4. mount unicycle
> 5. try to ride in a straight line, once you have this, try again but
> ride with your eyes closed, backwards, one footed, or do other
> freestyle skills
>
> this is lots of fun, makes you look incredibly stupid, and is an
> excellent way to spend an hour or so on a hot sunny day.

*CAUTION*: Don't take medication b4 attempting it like i did once. :D;)

--
Hazmat

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
*Hazmats Unicycle Design/Creation competition:D. :D
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60806
*poll *http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62030
http://www.usenet.com