Hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Darsh

OK, that is it. Post shows for 1 minute and then is gone.

I went to the mirror to look for new wrinkles... as if time was moving fast. I turned around and saw
the video camera. I wondered if it was on.

Siz Feet Under was showing up on the TV. I shuddered a bit. I wondered even more. I shut the TV off
to a dark, small, quiet room.

I turned the TV on again, and changed the channel to nothing. I felt weak. I don't eat pills, but a
recent surgery has put a long supply of pills in my pocket. I figured... I should eat one.

The warnings say that you should avoid drinking while popping the pills, so I figured I should pop
one after many beers. What the hell right? Pop a pill, drink a brew... come on man... Keep the
expectations low right... that's all I'm sayin' man.

Now, I would wait.... see what the little pill does with a few Skranowskis in my system, but why. I
feel the need to write a bit, to lay it down. To sleep on it.

So as we move on from a disgruntled postman, to a sleepy, disgruntled, part of space... we see
what is to be seen. The pills are junk. They do nnothing. No matter what you want to do, you can't
do it on pills.

Try mountainbiking on pills? Not me. I hear of some people in distant worlds. They take crazy
mushrooms and ride. Now I ate a crazy mushroom once.. the one time I am talking about... and if I
was riding, I would have ridden off into the woods and hunckered into a small corner.

That is why it is good to stay out of trouble. I mean, you go astray from a group of people for too
long, especially the ones who are feeling ultra emotional, they end up calling the police. You end
up trying to make things right.

I know there are a few of you out there that....

No, nevermind. I could not complete that in an appropriate manner. It was too open-ended.

That is the thing about mountainbiking on pills. You better not do it. I know some of you have.
You damn Brits... you are all freewheeling, you drink Guiness at break time in a 20 mile
country-wide ride!

I love the Brits. They aren't all hung up about ****. I mean, they

See how that flows?

Now, one has power, and one has grace. It is unfortunate. It is unfortunate for whatever reason I
had in my head 2 minutes ago.

Either way, I love the Brits. They were great for me in Amsterdam, and not so great for me in East
Germany. (smart blokes, they were not in E. Germany)

opps, gotta go

Sorry for the cut-off and the rambling. If I mis-spelled anything, sorry.

Is your dbx file for the newsgroup corrupt? Sometimes deleting it and letting your newsreader create
a new one fixes the problem. That's assuming you are using Microsoft stuff.

Huston

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:kjxha.260650$3D1.141352@sccrnsc01...
> OK, that is it. Post shows for 1 minute and then is gone.
>
> I went to the mirror to look for new wrinkles... as if time was moving
fast.
> I turned around and saw the video camera. I wondered if it was on.
>
> Siz Feet Under was showing up on the TV. I shuddered a bit. I wondered even more. I shut the TV
> off to a dark, small, quiet room.
>
> I turned the TV on again, and changed the channel to nothing. I felt
weak.
> I don't eat pills, but a recent surgery has put a long supply of pills in
my
> pocket. I figured... I should eat one.
>
> The warnings say that you should avoid drinking while popping the pills,
so
> I figured I should pop one after many beers. What the hell right? Pop a pill, drink a brew... come
> on man... Keep the expectations low right... that's all I'm sayin' man.
>
> Now, I would wait.... see what the little pill does with a few Skranowskis in my system, but why.
> I feel the need to write a bit, to lay it down.
To
> sleep on it.
>
> So as we move on from a disgruntled postman, to a sleepy, disgruntled,
part
> of space... we see what is to be seen. The pills are junk. They do nnothing. No matter what you
> want to do, you can't do it on pills.
>
> Try mountainbiking on pills? Not me. I hear of some people in distant worlds. They take crazy
> mushrooms and ride. Now I ate a crazy mushroom once.. the one time I am talking about... and if I
> was riding, I would
have
> ridden off into the woods and hunckered into a small corner.
>
> That is why it is good to stay out of trouble. I mean, you go astray from
a
> group of people for too long, especially the ones who are feeling ultra emotional, they end up
> calling the police. You end up trying to make
things
> right.
>
> I know there are a few of you out there that....
>
> No, nevermind. I could not complete that in an appropriate manner. It
was
> too open-ended.
>
> That is the thing about mountainbiking on pills. You better not do it. I know some of you have.
> You damn Brits... you are all freewheeling, you drink Guiness at break time in a 20 mile
> country-wide ride!
>
> I love the Brits. They aren't all hung up about ****. I mean, they

>
> See how that flows?
>

>
> Now, one has power, and one has grace. It is unfortunate. It is unfortunate for whatever reason I
> had in my head 2 minutes ago.
>
> Either way, I love the Brits. They were great for me in Amsterdam, and
not
> so great for me in East Germany. (smart blokes, they were not in E.
Germany)
>
> opps, gotta go
>
> Sorry for the cut-off and the rambling. If I mis-spelled anything, sorry.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Status
Not open for further replies.