Hehe

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    OK, that is it. Post shows for 1 minute and then is gone.

    I went to the mirror to look for new wrinkles... as if time was moving fast. I turned around and saw
    the video camera. I wondered if it was on.

    Siz Feet Under was showing up on the TV. I shuddered a bit. I wondered even more. I shut the TV off
    to a dark, small, quiet room.

    I turned the TV on again, and changed the channel to nothing. I felt weak. I don't eat pills, but a
    recent surgery has put a long supply of pills in my pocket. I figured... I should eat one.

    The warnings say that you should avoid drinking while popping the pills, so I figured I should pop
    one after many beers. What the hell right? Pop a pill, drink a brew... come on man... Keep the
    expectations low right... that's all I'm sayin' man.

    Now, I would wait.... see what the little pill does with a few Skranowskis in my system, but why. I
    feel the need to write a bit, to lay it down. To sleep on it.

    So as we move on from a disgruntled postman, to a sleepy, disgruntled, part of space... we see
    what is to be seen. The pills are junk. They do nnothing. No matter what you want to do, you can't
    do it on pills.

    Try mountainbiking on pills? Not me. I hear of some people in distant worlds. They take crazy
    mushrooms and ride. Now I ate a crazy mushroom once.. the one time I am talking about... and if I
    was riding, I would have ridden off into the woods and hunckered into a small corner.

    That is why it is good to stay out of trouble. I mean, you go astray from a group of people for too
    long, especially the ones who are feeling ultra emotional, they end up calling the police. You end
    up trying to make things right.

    I know there are a few of you out there that....

    No, nevermind. I could not complete that in an appropriate manner. It was too open-ended.

    That is the thing about mountainbiking on pills. You better not do it. I know some of you have.
    You damn Brits... you are all freewheeling, you drink Guiness at break time in a 20 mile
    country-wide ride!

    I love the Brits. They aren't all hung up about shit. I mean, they

    See how that flows?

    Now, one has power, and one has grace. It is unfortunate. It is unfortunate for whatever reason I
    had in my head 2 minutes ago.

    Either way, I love the Brits. They were great for me in Amsterdam, and not so great for me in East
    Germany. (smart blokes, they were not in E. Germany)

    opps, gotta go

    Sorry for the cut-off and the rambling. If I mis-spelled anything, sorry.

    Tags:

  2. Huston

    Huston Guest

    Is your dbx file for the newsgroup corrupt? Sometimes deleting it and letting your newsreader create
    a new one fixes the problem. That's assuming you are using Microsoft stuff.

    Huston