Heineken cycling team?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Koos, May 18, 2003.

  1. Koos

    Koos Guest

    http://www.santinisms.it shows clothing for a professional Heineken cycling team. Any information on
    this one is very much appreciated (and can be mailed directly to me).

    Thanks, Koos.

    Tags:

  2. On 18 May 2003 02:29:23 -0700, Koos wrote:
    >http://www.santinisms.it shows clothing for a professional Heineken cycling team. Any information
    >on this one is very much appreciated (and can be mailed directly to me).

    No! *I* want to win the jersey!! Post the info here and I will see it first and win.

    BTW, the jersey (and more) is here: http://www.santinisms.it/PROFESSIONISTI03/HEINEKEN.jpg They're a
    bunch of well sponsored amateurs, with Heineken, KLM, Mercedes and Tag Heuer.

    Thanks, ED.

  3. Henk

    Henk Guest

    "Koos" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.santinisms.it shows clothing for a professional Heineken cycling team. Any information
    > on this one is very much appreciated (and can be mailed directly to me).
    >
    > Thanks, Koos.

    Stuur je bij het evt. goeie antwoord van mij het shirtje dan ook ff door?
    :)

    Henk.

  4. Koos

    Koos Guest

    Ha, ha, jongens, zo makkelijk gaat dat niet. Je moet er wel wat voor doen (zelf)!! Succes, moge de
    beste winnen.

    Koos.

  5. Malka

    Malka New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2003
    Dear Koos, Henk en Ewoud,

    I'm only a girl and i have no intereste in winning any jerseys at all! I just really would like to know who this outfit belongs to and what the name of that team is. Could any of you three please help me.
    Already thanx a million, Malka